By ClairvoyantVamp - 06/07/2016 23:09 - United States - Raleigh

Today, I found out my aunt posted a picture of my butt in a bikini bottom on Facebook. I didn't even know she had taken that picture. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 808
You deserved it 1 027

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your butt in a Bikini Bottom... It's like a porno straight from SpongeBob SquarePants. "I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!"

Ask your aunt to delete it if you're not pleased with the angle. If she doesn't comply, Just report it and get it removed!

Comments

Well it looks like she is in a butt load of trouble.

Your username makes that pun even better

Was the focus your butt? Or did your butt just happen to be in the photo, while she was attempting to focus on something else? Either way, report the pic and talk to your aunt about boundaries.

I mean, most of my legs and part of my back was in the picture too, but no she wasn't trying to focus on something else.

Ya, that's messed up then. Your aunt needs to learn boundaries. I hope a resolution is not hard to come by!

There are eyes and security cameras everywhere. If you're ashamed to be seen in a bikini bottom, then wear something more sensible, otherwise stop being a bitch.

She's not being a bitch, you idiot. Her aunt took a picture of her that she wasn't aware of, then said aunt put it on Facebook. Whether it was of her ass, her face, or whatever, she has every right to request the photo be removed or report it. God you're simple.

heatherrr17 19

why do so many people take these things at face value??? Her aunt probably took a family picture or something and OPs butt is in the corner or to the side of the main picture subject and the aunt doesnt see it as a big deal but OP is fixated on her butt. i mean my family takes tons of pictures and uploads then and sometimes someone in the background looks unflattering or in a compromising position but they arent immature and dont see it that way.

OP said in a previous comment that there was no one else in the picture. It was just of her legs/butt/back

caterinette 12

Not that clairvoyant, vamp.

You can always play it off if your face, or something else identifiable, isn't in the photo. You should talk to your aunt about that though, since it is such sensitive picture.

Mortoli 30

lol i wanna hear more on this.. you ask her why she took photo and post it?