By AFGirlfriend - 28/03/2011 19:10 - United States

Today, I found out I'm pregnant. My boyfriend and I have been dying to have kids together. This would be an exciting moment if he wasn't deploying in June and will miss everything except the morning sickness. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 068
You deserved it 6 948

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cheeksMcgeeks 3

No, THIS is what is wrong for America. Everyone believing you need to follow every tradition set in place exactly as everyone thinks it should be. Get married then have kids, never the reverse. Marriage is just as susceptible to problems as is being boyfriend and girlfriend. Maybe they're completely happy being just "bf/gf." Is it really going to kill you if a couple doesn't get married? Please retrieve the wedding rings from your asses because even if you DO get married I don't believe that is where they belong.

Better get married before he deploys or you and your baby have no protection if God forbid something happens to him. You're better off to be a surviving spouse, as girlfriend with illegitimate baby means Nothing to the military. Sorry, not trying to be mean, just SMART. I was an Army brat and saw alot of situations.

Comments

yankeefan912431 0

i think u deserve it cuz u obviously shouldnt of had a kid if hes getting deployed

hellspawn666 0

maybe they didnt try to you stupid ****

yankeefan912431 0

how do you know. they should have been more careful and

AceArctic 4

I don't mean to be a grammar Nazi, but just for future reference, it's "Should have" not "should of."

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

1. they don't need to be married... 2. why would you assume she would cheat? she seems very committed to the relationship

people get lonely after 9 months alone

alone? she's going to have a screaming newborn to feed, clean, whatever. she wouldn't have time to screw around. and on a military salary, they probably can't afford a babysitter either

wow really 63?? lonely is now an excuse to cheat?? fml for being extremely committed to my husband who has been deployed for 15 months now. ((sarcasm)). if you're "lonely" get a ******* *****. here at home we aren't the ones putting our lives on the line, sure we are attempting to hold the fort down, but our spouses are the real heroes.

mismonroe 0

WTF does being pregnant have to do with cheating?

They make "tools" for the lonely military wife these days. So unless the relationship had a doom cloud looming over it from the get-go, I don't think thats much of a concern.

tophatprincess 0

Oh damn...that's true...well, now I'm a little depressed.

vsx2000goton 0

People who think tearing holes through whoever doesn't agree with your opinions is the way to go? In translation, most of the human population. She should've been prepared for this knowing that he was in the army.

Aren't Air Force deployments only 6 months? He might make it back to see the baby born. Also, though it's none of my business and I do not disapprove in any way, you really should consider getting legally married. Only because you get a lot of benefits from the military for being legally married. And not just if something happens to him either, but for as long as you're together. Your child will get a lot of the benefits too. Again, I'm not saying this to be a jerk or to shove religious crap down your throat (cause I don't believe it either) but to suggest something helpful for you. Congratulations on the baby and I hope you're all very happy!

I agree :) I still think you should only marry if you want to and not just for benefits tho :/

I brother was deployed to Turkey for 2 years, in the AF.

Listen to #15, absolutely right. As a Girlfriend with an illegitimate child (their legal opinion), the military will give you Jack shit if something happens to him. In fact, unless you have a test to prove his paternity, they can deny the kid is even his, and really give you nothing. Also no Social Security Survivors Benefits for the child unless paternity is proven. Get Hitched before he goes, or you are ******, only legally this time.

alexx420 0

Geez, alot of y'all are asses. Girl, congrats on being pregenet!! Hope everything works out.

alliewillie 22

"Pregenet"? Really? Did you just sound it out and that's how it came out? I'm not usually a spelling/grammar nazi but that was just so ignorant I had to say something!

Or, it's possible she just transposed the "n" and "e" at the end of the word and ended up getting teamed a new asshole by some completely over-the-top fuckwad. I usually AM a Grammar Nazi, but even I can understand the difference between a typo and an egregious assault on the English language.

Doc, seeing as they are the type to actually write "y'all" I believe it is the latter. They are in all likelihood a southerner who types phonetically, thus believing "pregenet" is correct.

Actually I am extremely intelligent, to hazard a guess I would say my IQ far surpasses yours.

200, my point stands regardless of what you think of me. Chances are the person was spelling phonetically. Given the fact that they actually say "y'all", it is fair to make an assumption that they are from the South. If you could kindly explain why that makes me an idiot I would be greatly obliged.

You're just pissy because you're from Louisiana.

yankeefan912431 0

just dont have the kid and get an abortion. this way he will still be there to see it and then you can try again when he gets back

I really hope you're just being a troll.

ieatcats 0

thats terrible u have to troll on sumthin serious... u must have no life fyl

heathersmorin 0

Are you ******* kidding me?! Must be some immature prick that still think abortions cool or something.

rebeccuh 4

im srry i hope u do well tho good luck 

yankeefan912431 0