By AtomicDiamond87 - 19/08/2013 19:55 - United States - Toppenish

Today, I found out I'm pregnant. I told my boyfriend and my close family, who were all ecstatic. Then he told his mother. Her reaction? "It better come out looking like him." FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 387
You deserved it 3 850

AtomicDiamond87 tells us more.

AtomicDiamond87 15

OP here. Well She didn't say it as a joke. She's always been a let down. But thank you all for the good comments. No I don't cheat. I love my boyfriend. Been together almost two years. Didn't plan for a baby because the doctors told him he wasn't able. He's so happy. And i'm always tired. Ad for the woman who also have mother in law problems keep your heads up :)

Top comments

AnthonyWheeler15 24

Ignore her OP. I'm are you guys will have a beautiful baby on both your parts. Congrats!

Congrats again. Sucks to have mean mother in laws. Glad mine is sweet.

Comments

Everyone has the right to be nervous, but some thoughts should be kept to oneself... Congrats and pray it does (not implying you're cheating) or you'll never hear the end of it!

How rude! I hope your boyfriend stood up for you :/ keep your head held high OP

I think that's the mother's way of saying-- Make sure it's actually your baby and she didn't cheat on you. The Bitch!

That how I interpreted it. I didn't even think that she possibly just meant she didn't want an ugly grandchild.

Ouch. What a bitch. Forget her and don't stress it. Congratulations! I've been trying since March and haven't had any luck.

Stop "trying" and start having fun. Also sex every other day and you on your back and legs up for at least an hour after to ensure that enough sperm stays inside and can get into the cervix. Took my fiancé and I two weeks when we did all that and my son is now 7.5 months and 2 days old today. Good luck and baby dust to you!

AtomicDiamond87 15

I stopped trying long ago. I think that's why it happened.good luck. :)

bach2121 13

If you work at wal mart that may not be the best idea(financially)

Lol thanks guys. Yea I had a friend tell me that once about holding your legs in the air. We could be doing more to get pregnant but we aren't in our own place eight now and are getting married in October so we aren't exactly like wanting it too much right now

You assume she has a low-end job. She may be management for all you know.

squideth 18

49, is your only purpose to come here and be a giant ******* dick to anyone and everyone in the comment section?

If u can legally. Get drunk and then have sex. It helps u loosen up! Lots of people i know have gotten pregnant this way.

If that was her attempt at a joke, it didn't work well at all. Don't mind her, OP. Just worry about you and the baby right now. No need to dwell on an insensitive comment your mother-in-law made.

Grauncho 27

She needs to chill out. All babies come out looking like a potato anyway.

perdix 29

She just wants to be sure she's the real grandma. Sounds like a job for Maury!

CaptFuzzyNippl_2 16

Or come to my show..This month we are talking about Devilish grandparents

Jtx928 5

I think she is implying you like to sleep with a lot of guys and it better be his.