This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By college student - 12/07/2016 18:47

Today, I found out I am the 1 out of 1000 to get pregnant with an iud. with those odds maybe I should buy a lottery ticket FML
I agree, your life sucks 364
You deserved it 48

Top comments

I feel ya, we were using condoms AND birth control when I got pregnant with my son. Some spermies are serious soldiers.

With an iud you need to get it removed asap or it could harm you or the baby. Chances are you'll have to terminate the pregnancy if you weren't planning on it already. Either way, fyl, op

Comments

Birth control slash hormone therapy method that is placed inside the cervix/uterus area. Supposed to have a lower fail rate than pills and condoms in day to day use- and does as long as the IUD doesn't shift- but failures happen, as they do will all contraceptive that aren't abstinence. Pregnancies with an IUD can be life threatening, and usually require termination.

IUD = intrauterine device. As the reply above me stated, it's usually a more reliable form of birth control as it remains in the uterus/cervical region as compared to other forms. Not that I'm advocating again safe sex at all! Plus, you don't really need to worry about forgetting to take oral contraceptives!

With an iud you need to get it removed asap or it could harm you or the baby. Chances are you'll have to terminate the pregnancy if you weren't planning on it already. Either way, fyl, op

I feel ya, we were using condoms AND birth control when I got pregnant with my son. Some spermies are serious soldiers.

Well the odds of winning the lottery are in the millions. Don't get ahead of yourself.