By Paté - 05/01/2010 04:52 - Ukraine

Spicy
Today, I found myself completely naked, tied to a chair with a slice of ham on each breast. Note to self: never again let my boyfriend make one of his fantasies come true. FML
I agree, your life sucks 598
You deserved it 139

Top comments

Am I the only one who thinks this is actually a pretty tame fantasy compared to the weird shit some people are into? Other people. People who are not me. Ha. What?!

That's the breast thing ever, you shouldn't make a pig deal out of it.

Comments

That's the breast thing ever, you shouldn't make a pig deal out of it.

It's an acronym for "vie de merde," which is French for "life of shit"/"shit life". Perhaps this World FML wad pulled from the original French FML, VDM. You can visit Viedemerde.fr right now; it's like a bizarre alternate universe with its own crazy cast of commenters.

sohigh10 34

vie de merde, FML is originally a French concept. Sometimes they translate the best from the French website and put them on the English website with this tag

Am I the only one who thinks this is actually a pretty tame fantasy compared to the weird shit some people are into? Other people. People who are not me. Ha. What?!

Taking bed and breakfast to a new level. At least he can put "able to multitask" on his resume.

he's always had bed and breakfast, if that's where he eats her

"I found myself tied completely naked to a chair when my boyfriend took out a bag of taco bell and told me he has a fetish for farting on a bound up woman"... That's an FML. "I found myself tied completely naked to a chair when my boyfriend pulled out an ax and said he REALLY has a thing for amputees." THAT'S an FML. Putting just two slices of cooked meat on your body is pretty much one of the tamest possible outcomes of consenting to your partner tying you down, have a little perspective.

Tame relative to the other things you mentioned? Sure, but it's still an FML in its own right.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

When being accommodating goes wrong.

Well thank goodness he wasn't hungry for eggs sunny side up!