By Anonymous - 09/08/2012 10:50 - United States

Today, I found myself actively concerned about what the characters from "Will and Grace" have been doing since the show went off the air. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 950
You deserved it 17 926

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WearingHats 14

They've been thinking about you.

Will died in a freak Salad Shooter accident. Grace hung around the gay guys so long that she decided she wanted to be a gay man. She's set to have gender reassignment surgery next month. She's still neurotic and single. Jack realised that he wasn't gay after all and is dating Lindsay Lohan. Karen is still drunk.

Comments

I'm seriously the same way, I freaking adore that show and find myself wondering what the cast have been up to... at least we're in this together lol.

wait, allow me to clarify - I wonder what the actual actors are up to, not the characters they play.

It's just a tv show, don't get too involved in it.

perdix 29

The answer is: They ceased to exist. The characters, that is, the actors all seems to be doing fine. I've seen all of the main characters in other things recently. Why are you uselessly wondering when you can be doing a little Googling and satisfying your curiosity? I'll bet with a few keystrokes you can follow your favorites on Twitter within a few minutes.

They still live, Perdix...in OP's heart.

Megan "Karen" is having a small role in Happy Endings. That show is hilarious btw! XD

Will died in a freak Salad Shooter accident. Grace hung around the gay guys so long that she decided she wanted to be a gay man. She's set to have gender reassignment surgery next month. She's still neurotic and single. Jack realised that he wasn't gay after all and is dating Lindsay Lohan. Karen is still drunk.

tmmundy 17

Well, so much for ordering the Salad Shooter. I'm not going to fall victim like Will. It's going back as soon as it arrives. Poor Will, I hope he went fast.

perdix 29

I'd think dating Lindsay Lohan would turn a straight man gay.

MerrikBarbarian 9

I didn't know you wrote fan fiction doc ;)

Doc, here's what's about to go down. I'm adopting you as my human. Every now and then, I shall come to your house, you shall provide sunflower seeds. Should these demands not be met, I shall steal your wallet and hide amongst your children's stuffed animals and toys. Are we clear, or do I have to go get my ninja outfit? :P

Lol this is some hilarious shit! Well done Doc!

I wouldn't have minded so much expect for the fact that this show was utter drivel. Absolute shite.

razzledazzle21 23

How dare you! Seriously that show had great writers and it is still my favorite show to watch.

Well, since they're fictional, they're up to whatever you want them to be up to. I know this may sound totally lame, but it might be fun to write your own fan fiction with those characters. It will at least remedy your concern. :)

Well, since they're fictional, they're up to whatever you want them to be up to. I know this may sound totally lame, but it might be fun to write your own fan fiction with those characters. It will at least remedy your concern. :)

They all moved in together, living in Vermont, as one big happy dysfunctional family forever and ever. There is that better op?

Eirena 5

Big whoop. The internet is your friend. Look it up, and move on.