By CosmicJoke - 12/08/2009 14:20 - United States

Today, I found my car had been robbed. The thieves stole my GPS, my iPod and my digital camera. While I was filing the police report, the officer recommended I take photos for insurance purposes. Then she remembered my camera had been stolen. She actually started laughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 026
You deserved it 5 381

Same thing different taste

Top comments

selling Gps Ipod and new digital camera!! cheap

It sucks that your stuff was stolen, but I can't really blame her for laughing =P

Comments

Today I saw some idiot left an iPod, a digital camera and a GPS in their car. I stole them. ILML

babawhitesox 0

ur an idiot 4 leavin that stuf cant blame u 4 gps but rest at least hide

seattle87 0

you can definitely blame her for leaving the GPS in there. i have one, and it is very easy to detach it from its mount and put it in your purse or whatever and take it with you.

Exactly. My dad had his truck broken into a couple years ago and his GPS stolen even though it wasn't in plain view. You never know what kind of creeper is watching, waiting to see if you have anything that he'd like to take from you. NEVER leave ANY valuables in your car. Myself and all of my friends/family members that have a GPS, camera, cell phone, anything like that, we bring it inside with us wherever we're going. For the GPS, my friends usually leave the charger in their glove compartment and keep the GPS inside their house. It's really not that hard to just grab it on your way out the door. At lease in your house your things are more safe - provided no one wants to break into your house. Anyway... YES you CAN blame her for leaving that crap in her car.

Getting robbed always sucks, but come on! You have to admit, from anyone else's point of view that's pretty damn funny. Sorry for your loss.

omg that would suck so bad, but u shouldnt be leaving ur stuff around, so ydi.

x_Leopard_x 1

That sucks. :/ But you shouldn't keep all of that stuff in your car.

YDI. You're a woman! What do you carry a purse for? Even if you were a man, you should have pockets unless you wear tights all the time.

Wow seriously #22 ? Not every woman likes purses. Just because she's a woman doesn't make her legally bound to carry one, asshole. Yes she should have taken the GPS inside, and I'm sure next time she will. No need to be rude about a lesson she's obviously learned the hard way.

WTF did she want you take a picture of?the broken window? for insurance purposes? I wish my insurance would pay for stuff like that.

seattle87 0

your insurance wouldn't cover your broken window if your car got broken?! wtf kind of insurance do you have? what is insurance for if it's not for that?? that sucks.

seattle87 0

you'd leave your GPS in your car if you live in suburbia maybe, or out in the country somewhere, but other than that i would hope most people know it's not smart to leave valuables in the car.