By ohokay - 24/01/2013 02:59 - United States - Bronx

Today, I found my boyfriend's Facebook page. I also found his wife's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 753
You deserved it 5 279

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should friend Request her! That will burst his cheating bubble.

Good day it is then! Start the celebrations! You now know him for the ass he is.

Comments

Get your facts in order, You don't know for sure yet that he is a cheat. Life can be a lot more complicated than a Facebook status implies. If he is a cheat though, let the wife know.

I don't understand why the thumbs down... This is by far the most level-headed idea. Facebook is not a fact of life, people.

Must resist... urge to correct spelling... on sarcastic comment...

9/10 troll, only way it could have been better is if it said "shud of" for good measure ;) always gets the grammer nazi's

~ Unfreind*. I can't believe people still get that wrong. ~

shan88 14

Umm that's not how you spell it 42. It's friend, I was taught to remember it by fri-end, there you go, hopefully that helps you too

42-I know right!? Next thing you know they'll be saying you're is a contraction of 'you are'. What simpletons!

shan88 14

55 quite clearly wasn't sarcasm, can tell by the down votes also I'm quite fond of sarcasm, so thank you for pointing out my error, greatly appreciated

perdix 29

#18, I guess one of your patients must have been a zombie and bitten you. Oh, well, it was good having you among us normals as long as we did. I'll press on as one of the few who still takes pride in his spelling and grammar.

strawberrywine22 30

57 - it actually clearly was sarcasm. As in Doc spelled it right while fake trolling, when it would have been better to spell it wrong. I don't really know how to explain what I mean, but if you knew Doc's style you'd understand.

How long have you been dating? I kinda feel that you would have looked him up soon after you started dating, so hopefully you haven't invested that much time into the relationship. I would talk to him and find out, but leave the "wife" out of it. He could be a major cheat, and I know I would never want to be the one to break that kind of news. Good luck.

There's a small possibility OP didn't have Facebook before this event. Not everyone has it!

I would definitely tell the wife. She needs to and deserves to know. If I was the wife, I'd want to know and appreciate OP telling me

strawberrywine22 30

If I was cheated on I wouldn't blame the other woman unless she DIDN'T tell me when she found out, so OP really should let her know. One of my best friends is actually the girl my ex cheated on me with. We bonded over our mutual betrayal and hatred :D

Course of action: 1. Make sure it actually is his page. 2. Make sure they aren't divorced.

Don't know why this is thumbed down. Ever search your own name? A friend did before a job hunt; turned out a **** star had the same name. But in OP's case, if he claims it's not him, I'd run a background check on him pronto.

RedPillSucks 31

I imagine there are pictures, so that's probably not necessary, unless he has a twin.

70, he actually might have a twin. There was a story that went like this: 1. Guy went on a date with his girlfriend. 2. She went to toilet. 3. Then he saw her walking out with another man. 4. He got in a fight with that dude. 5. Then his girlfriend came back. It turned out that she had a twin sister he didn't know about. Aside from twins, there's a possibility of prank made by his friend, fake account created by psycho ex-girlfriend, hacked account and so on. Possibilities are endless. So when you see something like that, the best idea would be to ask what the hell is going on instead of making automatic conclusion. There's also a matter of trust - if that's new boyfriend, then it is possible that account is real. If they were together for some time, then it could be a foul play.

bingbongbingbong 11
shan88 14

How do you stalk your mutually exclusive (or so OP thought) boyfriend?

50: for example: you can place bugs into his room, rent a room in a nearby apartments and watch him through the window with a spyglass, while listening to everything that happens in his room. Boyfriend + girlfriend do not necessarily spend all their time together, you know.

petergozinya37 8

Now you can play with that knowledge. I saw torture him as much as you can.

jogihoppa8343 23

just have fun out of it as long as it lasts and when you find someone better simply dump him.

What I'm really curious about is how do people have the time for TWO relationships like that? I barely have enough time for my one.

perdix 29

You ought to friend the wife and see if you can set up a three-way. Half a loaf is better than no loaf at all, right?

Jordath_Fil 11

Unless your half is poisoned...

Ever heard that joke about finding half a maggot in an apple is worse than a whole one?