By double trouble - 04/05/2015 04:04

Today, I found my bike that was stolen a week ago in front of someone's house. Now this wouldn't have been a problem if my husband didn't steal it to go meet with his girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 877
You deserved it 2 563

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey now you can get a better bike and a better husband that will treat you like a queen :)

That is dedication to being an asshole on his part! On the plus side you have your bike back

Comments

Hey you got your bike back that's all that really matters

What is he, a paper boy? "I have the daily prick for you, ma'am." Yep, prick seems very accurate.

Steal is back and have it waiting for him when he gets home.

codytallica 38

husband= someone who'll love and cherish and respect you forever this isn't The One. you definitely deserve better.

"A husband is a male in a marital relationship. The rights and obligations of the husband regarding his spouse, others, and his status in the community and in law, vary between cultures and have varied over time."

But the husband is dedicated to helping people by sleeping with them (reference to the previous fml post)

Did you take the bike back and leave a nice little note in its place? Leave the asshole high and dry without a way home and then change the locks for your house so he can't get back in. Clearly he doesn't give a shit about your relationship anymore. Cheaters should be held accountable for their actions and that shit like this, does not fly or ride away on your bike.

Badkarma4u 17

You don't get to change the locks on yoyr house whenever you are angry. That makes no sense. If they are divorced and she buys his share of the house from him sure, but you dont get to lock someone out of their own home. .

they are correct. you don't get to kick the person out if you any getting along, per the law. even though you might be able to file then into leaving, if they don't want to leave and continue to pay their financial obligations, they are allowed to stay there just like you are. if that is, they were living there for more than I believe 30 days prior to this. I'm sure the actual account may vary by location within the USA.

27, 42, did you read the fml at all, or my comment?

They obviously did and petty retaliation makes you seem like a very small person instead of being an ADULT and filing for divorce like most people who were wronged in a marriage. ?

Badkarma4u 17

Yeah I read it. If a husband has paid thousands of dollars for his share of the property. A spouse does not get to dictate if he can live there or not. That would take a court order. So she would jusr incur an addtional expense of changing the locks and theb changing them back.

He probably took it because he wanted to help her out, or sleep with her...