By cinderella - 27/09/2010 14:47 - Netherlands

Spicy
Today, I found my beloved hamster dead in her cage. Later that day, my boyfriend told me he already noticed that she was dead last night, but did not feel like telling me because he was afraid I wouldn't feel like doing it anymore that night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 461
You deserved it 4 488

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RedPillSucks 31

Sorry, I thought he had ****** the hamster to death or something for this to be in the intimacy section. Had to read it again to realize that he didn't want to be **** blocked.

So sex is worth delaying your sorrow to him... It's one thing if this is an isolated moment of assholedom, but men who's actions are driven by their high value of sex could only lead to far worse situations of the same type. If you don't think it's that bad, pretend that instead of a pet hamster it's a pet dog or cat.

Comments

Aww..poor hammy :/ R.I.P hammy the hamster..she will be missed. <3

So sex is worth delaying your sorrow to him... It's one thing if this is an isolated moment of assholedom, but men who's actions are driven by their high value of sex could only lead to far worse situations of the same type. If you don't think it's that bad, pretend that instead of a pet hamster it's a pet dog or cat.

Who gives a shit? It won't start rotting and stinking overnight, so why oh why would anyone even think of letting something like that interfere with sex? OP, YDI for being the kind of person who would rather mourn a hamster than have sex.

As in I'm an example of a guy who is driven by sex? No, my point was just that a dead hamster shouldn't be the reason for cancelling anything. I wouldn't hold a fart for something as universally unimportant as a dead rodent... or cat... or dog... just bury the poor mutt when you get around to it. Or in case of hamster, throw it in the trash.

Most people love pets as if they were a part of the family and would never get rid of their deceased animals in any of the ways you described. You don't sound like one of these people and thus aren't really qualified to actually understand wtf is going on. At the same time sex isn't super high on my list so I can't accurately critic OPs bfs heartlessness.

Indianboy9321 25

You sound like an asshole man, even though you might not like pets, they can be very loyal and become part of the family quite easily, and it isn't easy to just let them go. Have some compassion even if you can't understand it yourself...

I'm just glad the FML didn't end the way I was expecting it to [end] after I read "Today, I found my beloved hamster dead in her cage. Later that day, my boyfriend told me he...". When my hamster died I was really sad, but now I just remember all the good things about him.

califormula 0
LeCorsaire_fml 0

He has a point. And he is smart.

DarDarAttack 0

Pets cancel out sex. Any smart guy knows that. But honestly, I think it may just be a smart idea to beag him. Dick move he made.

ucofresh 4

Typical male attitude. Gosh, why am I not surprised he put sex first!?? Ugh. Crazy.