By Melinie - 24/06/2012 03:23 - United States

Today, I found an empty parking space in a crowded parking lot. When I came back later, a lady and a cop were standing by my car. Her car used to be parked there and got stolen. They think I'm involved. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 636
You deserved it 1 902

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Hey buddy, I'll help you steal this car so I can park there."

Knowing the justice system, good luck OP

Comments

This sounds like a situation where the lady looks one row over and says "There's my car!" But honestly that's stupid. How could you ve involved when you were already driving a car?

If it's a big parking lot, she probably got the space wrong. Her car is still probably 2 lanes away!

Sounds like her car may have been repossessed, might have been in someone else's name or borrowed, regardless, she should not have thought you had anything to do with it. Since when do thieves return to the scene of their crimes, let alone park in the spot they stole a car from. hahaha.......

FYL indeed for living in a country with such stupid police officers. I mean... "Oh, I stole this car so I could park my own car in the spot! Mwuhahha!" Or otherwise, I dont see how you could be involved. It doesn't make sense at all! Hope you didn't get dragged to the station or something like that.

If she had her own car why would she need to steal one? And then park in the space provided? Idiots.

Sounds like they will let any idiot become a police officer.

How the HELL can they possibly connect the fact that you parked in an empty space in à parking lot with the fact that a car was stolen at that place.. Do they seriously think that someone would be stupid enough to A) steal a car just to get a spot and B) park his own car there afterwards?? Were the cops and the lady à bit mentally challenged by any chance??