By I'm out - 06/09/2016 17:02 - United States - Huntsville

Today, I found a thong at my boyfriend's house. When I confronted him about it, he panicked and claimed it was his mom's. Right. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 509
You deserved it 1 337

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If true, that's more troubling than if it belonged to another girlfriend; brings new meaning to the term 'Mama's boy'

Comments

fin55 17

You never know, you ARE in Alabama

A lot of people are assuming that the bf cheated. But under what circumstances would a woman leave her underwear? No matter what kind of rush you're in, underwear is the first thing you grab when you're dressing, no? I've left a scarf or jewelry at a guy's before, but never my underwear! This is something I have never understood - would appreciate some help. :)

Maybe if she had been planning to spend the night and had packed a change of clothes?

I've left my underwear at a boyfriend's place before. It's because I changed into a new pair, and accidentally left the other pair on the floor instead if putting it in my bag and it got hidden under other things. Other than that, I can't really see how someone could leave their underwear, unless it was purposely.

Shouldn't he be your EX boyfriend by now

Mixed_steel 23

Plot twist: it really was his mom's!

There's a number of reasons why there's a thong at your boyfriends place. He could be a cross dresser and when questioned he panics because most people deem that as wrong. If he lives with his mom her underwear could've been accidentally mixed in with his clothes when the laundry was done. If he lives in his own place his mom could've visited and stayed a night or two and accidentally forgot a pair of her underwear. He could've bought them for you as a surprise. An ex of his could've left them at his place long before you came into question and he didn't notice. Or he could've cheated. Don't just assume he cheated up front.

I think there was an FML a few years ago about a girl who found clearly used underwear in her boyfriend's closet and he tried to pass them off as a gift he was hiding for her.

Well what are you waiting for, OP? Gotta go return his mom's thong!

I'm sorry OP. You don't deserve that. There's always a strange possibility he's having a midlife crisis though right? ?