By jai90 - 03/02/2014 21:16 - Netherlands - Utrecht

Spicy
Today, I found a Google search for "erectile dysfunction" in my browser search history, along with pages about treatments for it. I'm a woman, and I live alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 222
You deserved it 3 825

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Creepy... Get your locks and your password changed

Comments

cmb8280 24

If you live alone why were you checking your browser history? Don't you know where you've been?

jazzy_123 20

sometimes Google saves your recent searches so when you click on the search bar it'll show you your search history.

suslord 10

Either way, it's a good thing she did check.

Maybe she was trying to find a website she has visited previously. I am constantly looking back at my history when I forget to save a website.

Browser history doesn't exist solely to check up on other people, you know.

saraitkddh 47

maybe it was a friend who was visiting your house

Maybe a friend or family member? Current or ex boyfriend?

Skrappz 4

Have you logged into your youtube or gmail account at a friend's or family member's house?? If so they probably looked that up while still logged in as you.

Don't know why this is negative that's exactly how google accounts work...

Question #1: Do you have a boyfriend? If so well there's your answer, you said you lived alone but you didn't say you're single. If not then question #2, do you have any male friends that come over? If your computer is laptop then do you ever take it somewhere else? Like a friends house or a public place then leave it alone for short amounts of time? If you answered no to any of those questions then call the cops because that's too weird.

Question number 2 was actually several questions. Just saying.

Time to change the locks, and add a password to your computer.

That's ******* freaky, type "I'm being stalked" into Google. See if it happens again.

buttcramp 21

this is hilarious and an excellent solution for the passive aggressive lol

He's climbing your windows, he's snatching people up..

Swiggity swooty he's a comin' for your booty.

If you use Google Chrome, you could be logged on somewhere else and the search came from there.

My thoughts right away, reading this FML as well. A synced Chrome user and she might have lend out her phone or someone used one of her other synced devices.