By mommiedearest - 24/12/2015 16:06 - United States - Columbia

Today, I found a disturbing video on my 8-year-old's tablet. In the video, I was suffering from sleep paralysis. He's convinced I'm part demon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 818
You deserved it 1 823

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I bet now he'll never disobey you tho. Think positive OP!

He must have been frozen with fear, poor kid. Maybe you could lend some hellfire to help him out?

Comments

Most kids have to worry about elf on the shelf. He has to worry about demon in mommy.

That's terrifying. I guess you could try to explain it to him as best you can so he's not afraid.

moocowmilk0 19

Why does an 8 year old have a tablet? Does anyone else question this?

Sleep paralysis is so terrible. I'd hate for someone to get it on video.

That's true.. just the other night I suffered from sleep paralysis and I swore I saw my brother brielfy watching me. He denied it but I still feel like he just doesn't want to remember what he saw, ha.

Why did you give your 8 year-old a tablet?

I believe you, right around this time of year, you may have the anti Christ on your hands.

NomeDMF 17

Use it to your advantage. Make some funny memeories to tell when he's older.

I know this is a dumb question, but can someone please explain what sleep paralysis is?

oh you are not the only one who don't know ;)

OnlySkyrimStays 11

Sleep paralysis is when parts of the body seize up in sleep, which can lead to a feeling of something sat on your chest. It's harmless, but can be terrifying.

what 43 said though they left out sometimes you can wake up but the rest of your body doesn't so sometimes you see scary illusions on top of you

when your body enters stage 4 sleeping or REM ( rapid eye movement ) sleep the neurons in your brain sometimes misfire causing sleep paralysis making you unable to move until you wake up.