By mareda - 01/02/2012 19:31 - United Kingdom

Today, I flew to England to visit my boyfriend, who has been working there for the past three months. I went to his hotel and waited for him; he never showed up. I called one of his colleagues to ask him what was going on. He had no idea what I was talking about. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 033
You deserved it 3 843

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Brelywi 15

Aww that sucks. On the plus side, cute boys with English accents are all around you!!

Wh...wh...what? You mean a CT scan of a crushed skull doesn't turn you on? Pictures of steak knives soaked in blood don't get you riled up? What the hell is the MATTER with you, son? You need serious psychiatric help.

Comments

bizarre_ftw 21

Like: how do scene people get their hair that big? It's a befuddling cross between Marie-Antoinette, Fran from The Nanny, Mortica Adams, and a female vampire wig

Hair spray, mousse, root lift, volumizing powder, pomade, wax, gel, teasing. Mystery solved, you're welcome.

quite_bored 9

So many questions such as "Why does bizarre_ftw keep commenting?".

it could just be that they never discussed it...

it could just be that they never discussed it...

Your story doesn't make sense. What does it mean that his co-workers have no idea what you're talking about? What ARE you talking about? Do they not know who he is? Did they say he wasn't working in England at all? You need to give more details if you want any sympathy.

Most likely, it means he lied to her about everything - being in England, where he was working, etc.; all of it was a big, fat lie. Most likely he was already married or something, and did this to avoid her possibly getting into contact with his spouse and mucking up his life. The same exact thing happened to the mom of a friend of mine; the guy she was dating had even lied about his name and where he lived. It's amazing how far some people will go to pull one over on someone else.

apepe78 1

I agree with you...#117-really?!! I think that you thought too long and hard about the "non-story".

And that's when she knew it was Inception...

UsernameInCanada 7

Inception is planting an idea deep within someone's subconscious, NOT a dream within a dream. Don't feel bad though, lots of people are uninformed! lol

rayofsunahine25 4

holy crappy that's awful. so where is he?

Anyone else think that this would end with her finding him cheating in his hotel room?

quite_bored 9

Or down the street from their house.