By rydawg79 - 30/08/2009 06:29 - United States

Today, I finished moving out of my apartment and decided to clean the fridge before I left. I pulled out a drawer that I never used and was shocked to find a moldy, rotten, decayed watermelon. I remembered that I had bought a watermelon the first week I moved into the apartment. Four years ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 066
You deserved it 64 831

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thats nasty, how could you not notice that for 4 years?

boobaloo_fml 0

wtf man? u shouldn't keep watermelons in drawers, it's bloody common sense....

Comments

That is AWESOME. lol wasted space. But seriously, awesome. I hope you took pictures. I wonder what a 4-year-old watermelon looks like. In before downvoted or modded. :P

I would have to say that if he bought it before it was ripe (as most fruit is sold), a solid watermelon could probably keep for a very, very long time before molding. Most of the apples that we eat any time of year except for the fall are keep in cold storage indefinitely after the harvest. That's right, that apple you just ate, it's almost a year old. But I agree about the smell. I start smelling my milk a few days before it goes bad. There is no way that something moldy is getting by me.

Tokie_fml 0

apparently the op isn't black otherwise such an attrocety (sp?) never would have happened

Maybe you should only use words you actually know how to spell when you're being racist. Now you look ten times more retarded.

Did you notice that no one ever visited your place twice after, say, year one? Everybody hates rotting fruit. Sadly, that's what you are on your way to becoming.

oh yeah, totally fyl, mouldy fruit. I don't know how you go on living with such a burden to bear.

How the hell do you not notice the pungent stench of rotting food in your own fridge, after 4 years? YDI, dumbass.

LoveOscarMexican 0

Its okay, I was cleaning out my apartment fridge after a year of living there and found some EX-cucumbers covered in pink mold.

yah but he said 4 years, i mean so the guy never opened that drawer for 4 ******* years????

Another plausible FML. sucks that you have to clean it up, but that is what you get for forgetting about it...

...Do you have a sense of smell? Didn't you smell it rotting? Or do you not enter your kitchen?