By couch_potato - 28/03/2013 07:53

Spicy
Today, I finished installing remote access CCTV cameras around my house due to the high rate of burglaries around my neighborhood. I turn it on to see my teenage son rubbing one out on the couch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 875
You deserved it 24 774

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wizzlbang 10

He wanted to make sure no one would steal it, obviously.

Askzombie 14

Why would you send your own son to the cops for masturbating at home?

Comments

sugarshane007 20

Now you must ask yourself this: The valuables you have potentially protected from thieves, were they worth the image that now is scorched into your memory?

bybib 20

Maybe you should have warned those who live in the house. Unless you were being a sneaky sneaky parent. In that case you kinda deserve it.

21 haha sorry I accidentally clicked dislike, when I meant to click like haha

im_joking 11

25 It happens to the best of us

perdix 29

Call the police and report the theft of your blissful ignorance.

I find it a bit weird that you installed cameras and didn't tell anyone else in the house if it was only for neighbourhood burglaries....but, now you know, go show your son. It will be humiliating for you both but more for him and hopefully will get him to stop being gross. Do what you like in your bedroom but for the love of god don't do it on the family couch.

Let's talk statistics. A hundred percent of men were at one time teenagers. Of these teenagers, 3/4 will admit to wanking it, and the other 1/4 are damn liars. Including YOU, OP!

That doesn't mean he wanted to see it!

3- the post said "rubbing" not "robbing"

Should have expected that I must say. Maybe you should have let him know instead of embarrassing you both.