By hunterjumper1212 - 24/05/2012 07:41 - United States - San Rafael

Today, I finally told my roommate, who doesn't pay rent, to go get a job. He left, came back, and immediately went to my refrigerator to eat. I asked him about his job and what his pay is. Apparently, putting together a bike for a kid is a job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 278
You deserved it 2 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you already know his weakness is the refrigerator. dont go grocery shopping and just get.a days worth of food each time you go out. thatll force him to get a real job.

Comments

thiscrazything 1

He's peddling a free ride from you.

reddudeover 2

Make him sleep on ice and rats until he finds a job. Muhuhuwhahahaha

Megan98 18

Well it's not like you specified what kind of job.

perdix 29

It IS a job. He probably didn't get paid in cash, but he racked up a huge number of karma points! Huge! You should feel blessed you're under the same roof with such a great soul. Keep paying all the rent without complaint and allow this human angel to continue performing acts of enlightenment and lovingkindness.

Your roomate is one of those people that, if you asked to make dinner, would get Chinese Takeout and put it on a plate. Always looking for the shortcuts in life. FYL Oh, and don't bother helping him with anything. He needs to learn to take care of himself.

Just had to say, root beer dum-dums are the best! (:

Oy. Definitely kick the freeloader and moocher out. A job is not fixing a bike for a kid.

perdix 29

First, it's assembling a bike, and, yes, that technically counts as a job. It would be helpful for the rent situation if he'd assemble bikes on a regular basis and get paid for it. My local bike shop want $45 bucks to "tune-up" my bike. Isn't that a job?