By :/ - 03/12/2012 01:57 - United States - Moreno Valley

Today, I finally summoned the courage to ask my dad to pay me as he promised, after I cut the lawn and cleaned all the house windows last week. His response was, "Get fucked." FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 103
You deserved it 3 286

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Grade A Parenting. Remember this day when you choose his nursing home.

StalkerChick 13

Well, go get ******. In his bed.

Comments

You've been hit by... A smooth criminal.

Well "get ******" by pissing in your dads shoes or throwing trash on his bed or even light the mother ******* lawn on fire. I'm just saying your dad is an ass for pulling crap like that.

iarefatal 9

Too far? Nahhh slash a tire or two while you're at it.

every1luvsboners 11

He's just building character and trying to get a reaction out of you. You failed. Go find a job, then go **** yourself, ****-ferret-bastard.

the_enigma1019 1

Ask him what he thinks life will be like in 30 years... Then slip him a brochure to the shittiest retirement home you can find. Maybe he'll be a bit nicer then.

Epikouros 31

Brochures usually aren't very honest. For this purpose, someone should make a special brochure for "Charles Manson's Kennel for the Elderly."

KingCeltic77 18

My dad does that too. Your not alone OP.

every1luvsboners 11

I don't think the OP name is "not alone." I could be wrong though. Good day, madam.

CharresBarkrey 15

25 - if that was a grammar Nazi attempt, you failed miserably.

32- How long have you been here? No one ***** with every1luvsboners!

And the asshole of the year award, goes to your dad!!

biglittlehead 12

At least it's still warm enough to mow where you are. I'd love to be doing that now, instead of freezing.

lionandthelamb61 9

The grass is always greener ( get it? Get it?), or in my case, the snow is always deeper since I live in Texas and would do anything for a blizzard or two instead of sweating through 70 and 80 degree days in early December.

fudgeimout 2

Go tell your mom, your dad's being mean. Maybe she'll punish him and he won't "get ******" for awhile.

No offense, but how do you know that OP has a mom? Don't make assumptions.

fudgeimout 2