By Anonymous - 30/05/2012 22:35 - Italy - Milan

Today, I finally summed up the courage to break up with my abusively controlling girlfriend. I don't know what I was thinking, but instead of leaving as a free man, I left as an engaged one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 689
You deserved it 48 055

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

you're insanely whipped. stick up for yourself man

It's an abusive relationship. It's not his fault. Would you say the same thing if OP were a girl?

yeah i understand where you're coming from, i just think it's sad he was forced into getting engaged with a girl he doesn't even want to be with.

okay, this comment made me think of a Big Bang Theory ep.. :D

murphy22 6

I take it you've never been in an abusive relationship? Some abuses both men and women issue threats to keep the person with them such as: kids if they have any, money, the threat of ruining their reputation, public humiliation, and even as drastic as the abuser threatening to kill themselves. It's emotionally harder to get out then it looks.

Keep gathering more courage for next try. Better luck next time OP. :)

Vash_41288 10

Lol im afraid what will happen with more courage gathering, by his track recited this far he might come back and she will somehow be pregnant

Aspen_Grace33 27
HeroOfHyrule 0

She clings to Op like a Koala to a tree. Or a panda to bamboo. Or Lindsey Lohan to drugs.

*a* wiener? You mean dozens upon dozens of dicks, right?

I'm sorry op. Try to get out of it soon or it will just get worse. Good luck :)

You two are more similar then you think ;)

shawnaishere 14

Better tell her soon. Don't want to leave her at the alter

Leaving her at the alter might just be the best thing for OP. Seeing as he is to much of a chicken shit to tell her, this gives him a way out. Also would embarrass her, which she deserves for being an abusive bitch.

Altar* I'm sorry, I'm not normally one to correct spelling but that one bugs me

OP: I can't stand being with you any more. You're too abusive. Goodbye. Girlfriend: These are not the droids you're looking for. OP: Uh, what the hell are you talking ab...? Girlfriend: *waves hand* OP: Will you marry me?

I'm confused, what's your picture mean't to be now?

That's exactly how their convo went down.

Tali147 16

I actually understand this reference! Give thanks to the popular culture gods!

syrinxxx 3

Your comments never disappoint