By tallguy - 29/08/2013 13:40 - Australia - North Adelaide

Today, I finally received the bicycle I ordered months ago. It was an expensive custom-made bike which perfectly fit my 6'9" frame. Today, that bike got stolen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 582
You deserved it 4 393

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It shouldn't be too difficult to find the 6'9" thief. You giants stick out like sore thumbs. Just look for the guy wheezing from breathing the thin air up there and other assorted tall people jokes because you're taller than I and I'm totally NOT bitter.

perdix 29

Tell the cops to be on the lookout for a guy riding a bike with a phone book on each pedal. Shouldn't be too hard to catch.

Comments

Look around town for another mutant sized bike rider. There's your thief.

That'd make me wheel mad, OP, bike-cause that stuff is crazy expensive!

Apparently someone really wants you to walk. Use those long strides amigo.

I get that some of y'all are telling op that he/she deserves it for not having a bike lock on it but we don't know the whole story either it could have been in op's house.

CeeCee_fml 16

Um, a lot of people get their bikes stolen, even with locks. So those of you who are accusing the OP of not having one are jumping the gun. I'm very sorry about your bike. I hope you or the police would be able to find it.

OP, maybe get a recumbent trike next time. They're too big to steal.

jw90 18

Should of locked it up or took it in the house with you.

Well I'm assuming that the thief would be as tall as you or else he/she would have no use for the bike. Hopefully that would make the search for your bike easier OP.

Well if it pops up on Craigslist well you for sure found it I don't think they would keep a custom bike unless he is around that height also...

Yes, find it on Craigslist, arrange a meeting to meet up with the theft at a McDonalds parking lot, ask him if you can test ride around the parking lot and assure him you won't pedal off. Pedal off once you "test" it and meet up with your friend.