By Anonymous - 15/01/2016 16:01 - United States - Worcester

Spicy
Today, I finally had sex after a year-long dry spell. It caused an ovarian cyst to rupture and ended up with me in the ER. I'm afraid to ever have sex again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 552
You deserved it 2 256

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Damn, must have been some great sex before that happened.

friedpwnadge 25

Comments

That happened to me not too long ago. My bf and I are doing the long distance thing. Only it hadn't been a year. Only a few months. Lol

I hope your problems don't percyst All the best

PePziNL 20

You had to do it didnt you? That joke was eggcellent

AbortionSurvivor 13

I didn't find it funny, but maybe I'm ovaryacting

So he, er, reached all the way up to your ovaries? Good for him. He's got a guaranteed job waiting for him in the adult industry.

Yeah, pretty sure that's physically impossible. You're the doctor, though.

That went way over your head. Try to think long and hard before replying.

13 is a prime example of a sarcasm fail...

boredgirl_02 14

Yeah once a couple months ago my hubby and I had some good sex... For the next few days I was in so much pain( think he hit one of my fibroids) and he was afraid to touch me again till the doctor told him that he didn't break me.

no disrespect to you op but YDI. Why have sex when you have a cyst?

HarleyBlues 24

There's no way of knowing unless you happen to be getting an ultrasound.

Women typically get small, harmless cysts every month. Cysts are normal. Exploding ones are not.

So you are basically saying women should never have sex. Ovarian cysts are extremely common.

HarleyBlues 24

They can rupture on their own, not just because of sex. So no, women should have all the sex they want.

Since you're a male, you have no idea about a woman's reproductive system. Millions of women have cysts and don't even know it, unless it ruptures and the doctor gives her an ultrasound. It is quite possible OP didn't know she had one. So no, it is not a YDI at all

honestly did not know that. my apologies op

HarleyBlues 24

I had three burst over a period of four days which was pretty rare. They honestly feel like you're dying and are terrifying, but chances are you'll either never have one burst again or not for a long while..... unless you're an unlucky case and they start bursting all the time and you have to get your ovaries removed... anyway, good luck OP and for your sake I hope it never happens to you again.

Mathalamus 24

that sounds...decidedly unpleasant. is there some way to prevent more cysts from forming, or exploding?

I know how much those suck OP. If you haven't already I'd follow up with your OBGYN as soon as you can. They should be able to prescribe some sort of birth control to help so they don't burst in the future.

He must have been a big boy if he was going deep enough to bang your ovaries.

If that's what happened after a year-long dry spell, for you, then I'll probably just straight up die when I break my 5+ year dry spell xD

This month marks 10 years for me. I probably shouldn't even go outside.

I guess you will just have to have sex more often ;)