By Mark Allan - 25/03/2012 16:06 - United States - Alexandria

Today, I finally got the guts to text this cute girl at school. I started sending flirtatious texts, only to find out the hard way that she'd given me her boyfriend's number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 256
You deserved it 7 685

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She could've just said "I have a boyfriend," I suppose. But that would have made too much sense.

FMLemur 4

Comments

no big loss. you don't want a girl who plays so many games she can't even be upfront about having a boyfriend

Estapc 3

True no big loss, wait I guess you lost your pride, confidence, and perhaps a little respect. But hell you might gain a black eye (maybe two) some bruised ribs or a new friend. The sky's the limit.

sweet Jesus if you can lose all that b/c of one embarrassing dating moment you're going to be single for a really long time

nofearjenshere 12

If you knew she had a boyfriend, YDI. If not, FYL, she's a bitch for doing that.

I'm Jen & I like it when you thumb me up the ass.

53- Hi, I'm Draco, and I'd like to bust my foot off in your ass for being one. :p You got nothing better to do than harass some girl over her profile page? Grow the **** up.

Llama_Face89 33

Well it said OP "found out the hard way" that the girl has a boyfriend so I think it's safe to assume he was unaware.

Llama_Face89 33

Crap I misread the post...I've really gotta stop commenting when I'm half asleep...my apologies.

i would start things like have she done weird sex stuff to you like she does to me? or like what's her deal with dog fantasy?

I don't even think the Doc could translate this one.

I think I can borrow Doc's idiot/english translator here: 13 is saying he'd pretend he already slept with the girl in question and start asking her boyfriend his opinions on made up specifics of sexual acts that she supposedly enjoys. Dog fantasies and such, I guess. Personally, I think doing that would get your ass kicked for provoking the guy as he's not likely to believe you in the least, but hey 13, give it a try and let me know bow that goes.

Side comment: 55- I admit, I creeped your profile, and would like to guess your age. Thinking from your mannerisms of writing, you are an old soul living in a 17 year olds body. Close?

No way! I've done that, seriously... Got this girl's number and it turned out to be her boyfriend's. (lucky I called instead of trxted) explained that I was trying to reach her to complain that she gave me a rash and demanded money for my prescription.

67, you aren't terribly far off, but you pinned me for younger than I am. I am honored that I have been deemed worth creeping.

Did you know she had a boyfriend? If so, FYL. She should have told you that when you asked for her number. If you did know, YDI. Guess she wanted her boyfriend to "take care of you" for her.

Shadow_Phantom 26

I think you dodged a bullet there; she sounds like a bitch. FYL.

Estapc 3

I hope the "boyfriend" has a sense of humor. If not, I hope you have a solid right hook.

Can't go wrong with a few stiff jabs and a right hook to the liver.

KaelaKhaotic 5

I wonder what OP exactly said.

ididntdoit1980 8

At least you didn't send any nude pics but could've been worse and gotten his in return.

verbally punch her in her thundercunt. dumb hitched who try that shit instead of being a grown woman about it deserve that.

Nightmayre 7

This guy's right, and doesn't really deserve those down thumbs for an unfortunate autocorrect on "bitches", now does he?

At least she didn't give you the rejection hotline! Btw, it's real

I have them memorized, that way if a girl tries to pull it I can loudly call them out on it and make them feel uncomfortable

I know someone who has it on their cell. They have a bunch of other ones, too. Like how to keep an idiot occupied. They are funny