By hoolabaloo - 08/03/2013 03:53 - India - Ahmadabad

Today, I finally got the courage to confess my feelings to the guy I have loved for a year now in a long note. He called half an hour later and said, "I'm not going to read this crap, just tell me what it says". FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 714
You deserved it 8 072

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This FML post was way too long! Can you just tell me what it says?

Anyone who treats you like that, isn't worth it.

Comments

... and another note, an hour later, saying the same thing. Rinse. Repeat. Let go of this douche-nozzle now while you're still able to!

Axel5238 29

Sorry to hear that OP. Though a long love note can be weird especially if you didn't know the person pretty well.

TL DR? Did you ramble on for 17 pages, front and back?

Dang you're right! You must be a bigger "Friends" fan than me.(:

Haha, I've seen it too many times ;) ^^

CharresBarkrey 15

Well he's right IMO... if you don't have the balls to tell him properly how do you expect to have any kind of relationship?

A) OP doesn't have any kind of balls. B) Love letters are a time-honoured method of confessing unrequited love. C) What the hell are you talking about?

Doc, you're starting to sound like a romantic. What happened to your old, bitter, senile persona? Maybe under all of those liver spots and wrinkles, you're just a nice guy after all. :)

missababgaga 19

If he is dislexic, I understand why he wouldn't want to read a long note. However, there are MUCH nicer ways to communicate that to you than what he did! Sorry OP!

sugarshane007 20

Well damn Rachel, can you blame him, about the back of page 3, Ross fell asleep!!

Never date an analphabetic monkey. Words to live by.

Well, you had rambled on for 18 pages. Front and back!

perdix 29

It took him a half-hour to decide that the note was too long? Are you sure he's not illiterate?

beej821410 6

He may be and just waited what he felt seemed like the right amount of time to read it.

Just how long was the note though? Are we talking 1-2 pages.....or something ridiculous like 20 pages?