By demotivator - 02/11/2014 21:38 - Romania - Timisoara

Today, I finally got off my lazy ass and start studying for my upcoming exam. It was going pretty well, until my classmate called and after I proudly told him about my sudden motivation, the only thing he had to say was, "You got the date wrong, the exam was on thursday." FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 117
You deserved it 27 595

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sorry, but you kinda deserve this. You should've checked to make sure you had the correct date of the exam.

At least all that studying you didn't do wasn't wasted.

Comments

meli1195 31

OP didn't even take it the first time...

I'm so sorry OP..but good for you for at least getting your class book out and studying! You've gotten further then me!

Hiimhaileypotter 52

You probably won't last long in college, then.

Don't wait for the motivation to do something important (or even something unimportant) because it's about discipline. Discipline yourself to get used to doing something, then it'll become habit, and you'll never not do it. Sitting around waiting for motivation has never done anything for anyone!

that must have sucked but hey at least you tried, next time try BEFORE the test lol

Fii mai atenta data viitoare si ai grija la restanta! Succes!

Parvati48 15

That sucks op but hey at least you got motivated enough to study. Hopefully next time you do the studying BEFORE the exam.

Were you not in class on Thursday to know that it already happened?? If you're skipping class then YDI all the way!

It's possible that Op only has that class 2 or 3 days a week and it's not on a Thursday.

I'm curious exactly how many days its been since you've been to this class.

that moment when your motivation goes to drain...

diving_fml 30

at least you tried. why weren't you I. class on Thursday though?