By Anonymous - 04/10/2014 14:58 - United States - Chicopee

Today, I finally got around to cleaning out my mother's things after her passing. In the process I found a fancy box. What did it contain? A collection of crack pipes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 950
You deserved it 3 205

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AnOriginalName 19

Hey, even crack users can be classy when they want.

Here's the real question. Who'd she leave them to?

Comments

Sorry for your lose OP, and maybe the pipes were just a remance of troubled time in life?

I was not expecting that! I thought you had discovered her big fancy box of ******, whips & handcuffs. sorry for your loss OP

JayVicious 20

that was where i thought this fml was going also

No, that's the other fancy box. The one sitting beside the box containing the crack pipes. My condolences OP.

maybe they were weed pipes? that is put in a different category by a lot of people, and almost everyone agrees its less harmful and potentially helpful

i get where you're coming from but there is a very obvious difference between the residue crack leaves behind compared to that of weed. the look and smell are very different

Pipes that are used for weed are very different to ones that are used for smoking crack. You know those "miniature silk rose in a little glass tube" thingies they sell at the counter at gas stations and convenience stores, especially in bad neighborhoods? Ditch the rose and you have a crack pipe.

Yeah, you're not the only one who reads Cracked.

probably too late for this, but my logic was that you see the blown glass pipes that a lot of people use for weed, i have no idea how a crack pipe is different and was thinking maybe op had jump to conclusions. and i was saying weed is "different" because people use it for other purposes like for medical reasons.

Perhaps they were just a collection of fancy pipes and she didn't use it? Anyhow, now you can have a pipe dream, although I hear they aren't all that they are cracked up to be.

Addiction does not equate to being a bad parent. OP didn't even know she was a user.

Why am I being downvoted? (To Oblivion?) As long as its the Deadlands or Moonshadow then its okay.