By spandexwiener - 18/08/2012 16:27 - United States - Export

Today, I finally finished my summer assignments for three AP classes. My schedule also arrived. Turns out my school can't place me in any of them, and I just wasted the last four weeks of my summer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 083
You deserved it 2 346

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

See if you can get into them in the next semester or term, if your school uses that type of timetable or class scheduling. Otherwise, there's always next year or summer courses. Although, one would think that the school would reserve a place for students who have signed up for the course prior to the term beginning to avoid situations like this.

I'd submit them anyway and ask the instructors to accept one more into their class. Worth a shot, no?

rainbowbigbird 7

Don't fret, op. Just put on some self-tan and it will seem like this never happened. You will be too busy trying to "scratch-n-sniff" your arm.

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

Does fml edit posts before putting them up? This is worded different than it was in the moderate tab.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

That really sucks! I couldn't handle 3 AP classes. But at least you get your schedule ahead of time. We get ours the first day of school :/

That stinks..in my highschool you know what classes you are in next year before the summer comes and get assigned summer work appropriately. Try to force your way into one of the AP classes. Get your parents in on it. It may work.

Epsilonyx 15

Same thing happened to me for AP Stats haha.

Summer assignment shouldn't be allowed >_>

carminecris89 13

That sucks. I remember when I was in high school I had ap euro history. They ordered one less test by accident and pulled me aside to tell me that I was such a great artist, and that clearly art was my skill so I should give my test to someone else...I was offended and took the class for nothing. At least you didn't take the class only to not have it count, not that it really helps. Sorry op! See if you can talk to them and explain to them that you have already done the summer work, and maybe even see if your parents can talk to them about it.