By Anonymous - 15/01/2013 17:45 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally felt ready to have sex for the first time, with my boyfriend of nearly 8 months. When I told him, things became intimate and pants came off. He then looked at me and said, "Yeah, I can't do this." The rest of the night was spent in awkward silence. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 761
You deserved it 6 651

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nycwrestler 17

Sounds like he might have a "little problem" down there.

inthedopeshow 17

What would Tom Hanks be doing in her undies?

Comments

Never heard that one before, maybe you should talk about it with him. He may have had a very strict upbringing that now makes him think sex is bad or whatever.

But, if he thought it was bad then pants wouldn't be flying off..

It makes you wonder if they were ever wearing pants in the first place. I could see if they were parachute pants. Tear-away pants sometimes fly off.

Well OP, that is awkward, but he IS half of the relationship, so you have to consider his feelings too. But now when he's ready, so are you! (:

Get him loaded first.. Good Bye insecurity. Not too loaded though, you want him to go in like Iron Man, not Gumby.

Alcohol is a classic cause for impotence. Didn't think that through well enough, eh tiger?

RedPillSucks 31

Nothing like slurred speech, vomit, and fumbling, and a wilted willy, to get the sexy time going.

advent2060 4

Lol that's not completely true, not all of us get whiskey dong when drunk

If only a couple drinks keeps you from performing then its obviously a bad idea.. However I don't think most of us have that problem. There's a diffrence in being drunk or absolutely shit plowed.

I'm just of I pulled pants down and chewbaca was staring back at me I would be a little frightened.

Saying* and *of man I failed on that one big time.

Well, it's a good thing women aren't allowed to keep their body how they wish these days, huh? :)

Well it's to bad now a days some people don't know how to take a joke.

I feel bad for you OP, but the case might've been that he wasn't ready himself. Although it might've been wrong for him to tell you so late...

SMOKEnTOKE00 3

Or maybe she has a stank ass pussy!

You mean like... herself and her own hands? Not everyone's a cheating spastic, son.

perdix 29

He has watched too much **** where the ******* look delectable. They're generally not so pretty in the real world.

Silent_Thrill 17

Very true, but you gotta find the right ******. First you gotta check if they are firm, but not too firm! Then you gotta check for bad spots and if it's ripe enough. Hopefully if you do all this and pick out a good one it'll be juicy enough. Why does the word delectable always remind me of fruit!?

RedPillSucks 31

Even worse, I first read it as "detachable" .... o.O

perdix 29

#30, I don't know, but it reminds me of the old "looks terrible, feels great" joke. It's too long to put here, so Google it.

Schizomaniac 24

Kinda funny that you guys went at it immediately after you told him. Of course you were probably in an appropriate setting, but we'll ignore that.