By resipsahipsta - 28/06/2009 17:42 - United States

Today, I finally cracked the password on my husband's email account. I don't know which is worse: finding out your husband is cheating on you with several people, or finding his password includes his ex-girlfriend's name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 190
You deserved it 24 392

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You might wanna get a lawyer before you tell him what you found.

Oooh man, that just sucks all around! I wish I could give you a hug!

Comments

She needs to be 'snooping around her husbands email' because he's CHEATING ON HER.

spoonboy 0

But she probably suspected it.

Besides, maybe her trust issues are the reason he felt the need to distance himself from her and be with someone else.

spoonboy 0

I think it's pretty clear that she strongly suspected that he was cheating on her, but didn't have any solid evidence to go on, so she wanted to check and make sure something was up before she confronted him. Imagine if she had accused him before having any evidence -- he could deny it easily and then he would know his wife knew something was up, thus become more secretive and make it more difficult to prove his guilt. I don't blame her for going through his e-mail one bit. And there's never an excuse for cheating. If he was having problems with their relationship/sex life/whatever, he should man up and discuss it with her.

That wouldn't be evidence - all he'd have to do is come up with some lame bullshit about work stress or something, as cheating people often do, and she wouldn't be able to do a damn thing more about the situation. Snooping was wrong, yes, but you keep commenting like the husband here is completely innocent or even decent enough to admit his indiscretions. If he's as big of an asshole and dishonest enough to step out of his marriage what sounds like many times with multiple women, what would ever make you think he'd be honest now, if she confronted him without any hard evidence??

#84 even if her trust issues triggered his cheating, cheating is still an incredibly immature way to deal with your relationship problems. he should have actually dealt with it head on.

lolbitch 0

Totally sucks for you!!! lmao

Yea, sorry... I'm USALLY not this way, but YDI. Don't go thumbing through other peoples shizit.

MeganH0LLYW00D 0

You probably ******* deserved it. You're obviously not too great if someone cheats on you.

caticaticati 3

Um, excuse me? My ex cheated on me and I am the girlfriend that treats their boyfriend like a king. I did everything he asked me (with a few exceptions because of morals) and was, according to him, "the best thing that ever happened to him." My parents paid for new tires for his car and even after he cheated and me and ended up with a kid I was supporting him - until he did drugs behind my back. Just because someone cheated on me doesn't mean I'm not that great, and I'm sure that stands for the OP as well.

Why are you blaming the person who got cheated on? WTF? Even if the person is doing something wrong, their partner should have enough respect and basic decency to bring it up with them and either solve the problem or end the relationship. Cheating is not okay. It's ******* low, and you're probably just as low for condoning it.

To 236, the same thing happened to me [well, minus a few things]. At first, people said "well, you didn't do enough for your boyfriend". When I would name everything I did on a daily basis, I was then told "well, you obviously did too much and let him just kick back and relax". There's no reason to be cheated on - whether you did absolutely nothing or you did absolutely everything. There's nothing in between, ever.

Urmmm I have mixed feelings about this one, on the one hand sucks for you, on the other hand, you are the type of woman who checks their husbands e-mail (and has tried to hack it several times) I really can't blame him, because you sound like a control freak.

If he has the time and energy to cheat on you with "several people" you probably should have been sleeping with him more/taking more interest in spending time with him. I've found that if you put an effort into enjoying your sex life, your bf/husband will be too satisfied (or at least too tired!) to cheat.

Cheating does not always stem from the woman being sexually distanced, you know.. Quite a few instances of cheating occurred when their sex life was still very much active; some people just can't be faithful. >_>

omgznoes 0

YDI for violating his privacy, you'd no doubt freak if he did that to you regardless of whether or not you did anything

udumbidiot 0

well, YDI for checking his email, but since you DID... print out the emails, smash his computer, leave them both outside for him to find and lock your doors.

vdrummer7...WTF Sorry about the cheating even though you shouldn't have been snooping. that really sucks

udumbidiot 0