By Anonymous - 28/02/2015 03:20 - United States - Auburn

Today, I fell in the shower and the doors jammed shut. I was stuck in there for hours, waiting for my parents to come home. They had to open the door for me while I was still naked inside. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 234
You deserved it 3 474

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It could have been worse- they could haves called the fire department to get you out or something

Comments

Some showers have doors instead of curtains. Maybe this is what she is referring to?

I think if they were stuck in the shower they wouldn't be able to get towels. Unless you mean the parents could of gave OP one?

OP was locked inside the shower. I don't know many people who keep their towels INSIDE the shower.

Hope to clear this up a bit #17 is right. Some showers don't have a door leading to the rest of the bathroom, rather just a curtain surrounding a tub or some other alternative. This wasn't the case but I can understand #12s mind set on the towels.

22, My shower has doors and I always keep a towel hanging over the top. So I totally understand 12's question; I asked myself the same thing.

spacewardtrout 16

The parents could have thrown one over the top, or even handed it through the door once they got it unstuck just enough to fit an arm through.

some showers reach to the top, so they wouldn't have been able to throw one over. and if it was stuck they may have had to use a lot of force so the door wouldn't have opened only a little.

Am I the only one who is struggling to comprehend the logistics of how this could happen?

Cozy_Blanket 16

Same here. Was thinking if they fell the door would have swung open not gotten jammed shut.

rockyhorrorQT 12

Perhaps it was sliding shower doors? It is a thing.

Ya, I'm trying to imagine how the shower door jams after falling in and I'm not quite getting it. Either way though it sucks for op. Good things your parents were home op and you weren't stuck in there for hours first!

Oops, I couldn't edit in time...it sucks that you were in there for hours for sure, but it's a good thing you live with your parents and not alone! You probably would've had to break the door in order to get out and glass + naked would be bad! ?

You could've asked for a towell first to be thrown over. Or maybe they couldve opened it a crack? I feel there mustve been some way to avoid this haha

hope u didnt got hurt...neked ...not a big deal

You have to let it go. Sure your parents were more into helping you out of the shower than seeing you in the buff.

You didn't think to use a towel. Retard.

llamaslikesoda 21
pshtuthinkicare 19

god forbid YOUR PARENTS see you naked

For me, the worst part of this would have been being stuck in the shower freezing cold for hours rather than my parents seeing me naked.

Couldn't you just turn the hot water on? :p

Yeah but I meant turn it on once you got cold periodically until you could get dry.

Yeah you could but I imagine it would still get rather uncomfortable after a while. I don't know about you but my shower is small and it's not exactly comfortable to sit in :P

Good thing op didn't have to go number 2 while he was stuck in there! That would've been even more embarrassing for your parents to have found!

bsums203 13

What i want to know is how shower doors jam shut...