By Anonymous - 10/12/2015 13:27 - Canada - Edmonton

Today, I fell asleep while using my laptop. The next thing I know, it's 8am and my dad is screaming at me for posting "u skank-ass cunt-face" on my mom's Facebook timeline. I never made that post, but he won't believe me. My asshole brother, meanwhile, can't stop smirking at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 932
You deserved it 2 483

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Unless you're also an asshole, I think your parents should know you guys well enough to know who actually did it..

Prick move from the brother that's abit far , I would keep telling my parents it was him so they will hopefully believe eventually, and get payback !!

Comments

Unless you are usually an asshole, your parents should know that you didn't do it.

Sheesh, I couldn't imagine calling my mother that, even if I was pretending to be someone else

poorjudgement 26

I couldn' imagine calling anyone's mom that.

karmas only a bitch if u r, and by the sounds of things, ur brother has some shit headed his way. try explaining it to your mum OP

I say You Deserve It for leaving your stuff easily accessible. If you have a **** munch for a brother you shouldn't leave anything logged in.

Sounds like the opening salvo in a high risk game of "Practical Joke or Die"

ezrajab 22

Sorry op that's a dick move on your brothers part. You will get even eventually one way or another!

poorjudgement 26

First step: convincing your parents you didn't do it. Cry, if you can. Say: "how could you even think I'd do such a thing?" And be genuinely hurt. Speak with dad, speak with mom. Let them see you really are upset. Do NOT blame your brother. Say your account must had been hacked. Step two: damage control. Check your FB activity log, there might be more damage than you are aware. Delete everything. Apologize to everyone. Say account had been hacked. Post on your wall that it had been hacked. Tell your friends to be careful with their accounts. Change password. Maybe even apologize to your brother you doubted him. Step three Mod1: revenge. If you are absolutely sure he did it, and apparently you are, revenge. But not today, or tomorrow. In a few days or even weeks, when he doesn't expect anything. Step three Mod2: forgive, but don't forget. Better than revenge is to rise above it. New "prank" (though, what he did is really a very bad prank) would cause chain of pranks to continue. You will never see end of it and what seems to be already fragile relationship you have with your brother, would spiral down. However, do not forget, and be careful around him. (And apologizes for any typos, spelling, or grammatical errors. This is long post, I am from my phone, and English is foreign language for me.)

91hayek 31

Step 2 is what I was thinking too. He could have done stuff you don't know about and just getting your ass kicked by people for reasons you are not aware of, maybe even lose his job.

Get your Count of Monte Cristo on. Wait like, 20 years, and bankrupt his business for it.

She's his mother too, how could he say that...

Publikwerks 14

Revenge is clearly called for here. Install a keylogger on his computer. Once you have his FB password, select the level of response. You can unfriend all his friends You can send private messages to random friends declaring his unbridled love Or you could go nuclear. Public message on the timeline to your dad declaring his unbridled love

Your brothers a ****** dick. even if he blames it on you, your moms feelings are hurt and that's not ******* cool at all. Beat his ass for this