By feltuponthe69 - 08/07/2009 07:24 - United States

Today, I fell asleep on the bus and when I woke up, I found out that I missed my stop by ten stops and I was on the last bus of the night. And, to make matters worse, a drunk hobo was sitting next to me with a beer in one hand and was rubbing my leg with the other. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 695
You deserved it 10 464

Same thing different taste

Top comments

get off the bus and call a friend/relative possibly if not have fun with the hobo ;)

Comments

Man it's always the same fml's I see everyday.

regenzie 0

I can't stand when females complain about men touching them when they don't want it. MOVE! SAY SOMETHING! Don't sit there in shock. You deserved that for the sole reason that you can't speak up and show you have some sense.

Sure, like that's always possible 8-)

apersons101a 0

Who said she sat there in shock? She woke up and noticed it, it never said what she did after. Maybe she did say no, it never says that. YOUR the one who doesn't have sense for judging people you don't know.

it's not a woman's fault if a man's being "touchy" and she doesn't want it. by your logic, a man deserves it if he takes out his wallet to pay for something and it gets nicked. it's scary for a woman to be confronted by a situation like this; that guy could have a knife or something. it's easy for you to say that all you have to do is say no, and maybe in most cases that's all you have to do, but would you want to be the one who gets stabbed or raped? i thought not.

yeah right. Like a hobo can pay for a bus ticket. YDI for falling asleep. And you could just move away from the hobo couldn't you? No? Then you completely deserve it.

I may be totally wrong, because I've never been on a bus, but isn't a bus ticket like $2? He had a beer, after all. Just because he's a hobo doesn't mean he has absolutely ZERO money..

dramakat11 0

I think almost everyone has fallen asleep without meaning to at some point in time...in class, at work, etc. She didn't mean to fall asleep, so how is it her fault? And the fact that she can move away from the hobo once she wakes up is irrelevant; it's very upsetting nonetheless to wake up to being felt up by a stranger. STFU dumbass.

1. I have never felt asleep without meaning to, so that argument is a false one. 2. The fml doesn't state she woke up because of the hobo, so you stfu

1. Neither have I, but he said *almost* everyone, which is probably true. 2. He never said that either. He said she woke up to him, not because of him, so you learn to read.

seriously! or if its a hobo in a mountain/college town, like where i live, the public transportation is free to all students and residents of the town. its taken out of our taxes. so maybe the bus fair was free! lol even then, couldnt you call a relative, roommate, someone?

So its perfectly alright for a stranger to feel up a woman? Wow...

umm need more info for accurate judgement

that reminds me of an episode of auther , in the episode where he falls asleep on the bus and ends up in a weird town( but they cut out the part with the hobo)

15 (Cheesballs) Spelling isn't grammar, call the people Dickheads instead of Grammar Nazis it sounds nerdy..