By Mj - 20/07/2016 00:28 - Canada - Windsor

Today, I farted in a public pool and watched in horror as bubbles of death gas floated up beside my son who started calling me the fart monster in front of everyone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 763
You deserved it 4 262

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's generally a rule of thumb not to fart in the pool for this reason.

This sounds very embarrasing so fyl. Also on a side note why is everyone getting downvoted?

Comments

I'd have blamed it on him. Maybe this is why I should never have children though...

I think that's exactly why you should have kids. Just pass the blame onto them for everything embarrassing: if you fart, if you murder someone, if you forget to flush the toilet. Really, the only thing kids are good for is taking the blame for stuff.

#14: Isn't that kinda.. Yknow.. Rude?

Yeah, but I think they are just joking :D

If you fart in the pool just swim away or start randomly splashing around so the bubbles aren't so noticeable.

Bhahaha!!! My little man likes to ask us in public places if we farted. He is very expressive and loud too lol. It's usually him doing the farting, boys learn fast ;)

species4872 19

Gotta love kids, No pretense just telling it like it is.

that would have been a great opportunity to dunk the kid!

Always go to the shallow end-keep the blow hold above the waterline.

Bwahahahaha! Bubbles of death gas! Trying not to laugh out loud at my desk at work.

At least, or so I hope, I wasn't one of those Caddy shack moments lol!