By Brooklyn - 05/11/2012 22:11 - United States - Newport

Today, I enjoyed a lovely family dinner, but my irritating grandma kept trying to buy my purse off me, and kept picking it up to look at it. When I got home I realized all my cash and cigarettes were gone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 636
You deserved it 3 277

Same thing different taste

Top comments

After a certain age, the filter comes off and grandparents seem to do whatever they want.

Comments

joda12 1

What kind of grandma doesn't just ask you for money or cigarettes?

cash gone = sucks. cigs gone = for your own good

You think a pack or two of cigarettes being stolen is going to make OP quit? It's not for her own good; it's just a nuisance.

Added to the fact that it's something she paid for. regardless of what it is, would you like to have something you paid for stolen from you? ANd that's supposed to be for her own good? SHe'll probably just have to buy more.

true. if someone stole my 6 pack i'd just buy another :P

martin_martian7 11
CountryCutie90 5

Don't worry when your grandma moves into a nursing home all the other old people will steal her stuff its called karma :)

Damnit, Betty White has gone too far this time with her prank show! this is theft! this is madness!

BlackBlazeCobra 16

At least you'll cut down on smoking!

No she won't. Like any good smoker, she has a carton at home. Or grab another pack that night.

NOWAYJOSE 14

Let it go, you'll have the last laugh when she's on her deathbed.

Okay, that's just disgusting. You ought to be ashamed of that comment.

perdix 29

She doesn't want you to smoke or piss away even more money on cigarettes, so she had to teach you a lesson. The fact that the tuition for this lesson is cash and cigs for Granny is just gravy to her.