By laurencoc - 31/08/2015 22:50 - Australia - Perth

Today, I dyed my hair purple. I came out of the salon and a little girl walked past and said, "Wow, you look like a mermaid!", to which her mother quickly said, "No she doesn't, she looks like her parents don't love her." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 965
You deserved it 5 125

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's ridiculous. If anything, that little girl's mother doesn't love HER enough to let her express herself. She's teaching her daughter to judge others based on what they look like. Parenting fail.

your answer to that lil child " your mom is jealous honey"

Comments

You should have told the mother, you're about to call Triton so he could stick his trident up her stuck up ass.

Actually Triton should use his trident to remove the tree limb from her ass instead.

Symantha23 25

Wow. That's a terrible thing for that mother to say to her daughter!! I'm sure your hair looked amazing!!!!

Kids are always honest so take the compliment. The mum just is discouraging her kid wanting it too :)

"And you look like a soccer mum who gets her kicks from spying on how bad the neighbours lives are and judging young ladies"

Goodness gracious! FML on the kid's part, growing up with a parent like that D: I hope that you take the little girl's compliment :) Kids always seem so honest; I'm sure you must look lovely! Also, hope this doesn't put a damper on your confidence; rock that look :)

tehdarkness 21

I had to downvote this but I couldn't help but imagine the OP pulling out a fake scouter and yelling that out loud as the kids mother walked away.

Ignore the haters, you look like a ******* fabulous mermaid.

with a mom like that F the little girls life