By Anonymous - 30/01/2012 23:45 - United Kingdom

Today, I drove home from work, only to find both my next-door neighbours loudly arguing in the middle of my driveway. I got out and asked them what the hell was going on, only to find out one of their inbred kids had put a brick through my back window, and each is claiming the other did it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 097
You deserved it 2 258

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Glitterhinoceros 14

It's YOUR driveway, run them over with your car.

thatshot808 6

If your family tree doesn't fork, then you might be a redneck

Comments

They DO have rednecks in the UK. They're called Scots.

Unless you're being sarcastic, in that case, I apologize for my rudeness.

Brianjman - you've been around here long enough to know damn well that 99.9% of what I say is sarcastic.

stevenJB 25

Haha, yeah, guess I got carried away, my apologies. I didn't see it was your comment until I posted mine.

msjoyfull84 0

What do you call a Scotsman with more than one girlfriend?................ Sheep herder.

monnanon 13

Oye, I think you'll find most of us are redheaded :)

I'm Scottish, and i can assure you the closest thing to 'Red Necks' are Chavs. They're an epidemic around the UK.

You are quite clearly not Scottish as in Scotland they are called neds. Chavs are English

chubby_choco 17

25, I officially love your post. XD

No wonder they threw a rock through your window if you refer to them as inbred

moomoomeow2 7

I hope the kid will get the punishment he deserves!

What no sleeping with his sister haha.

Dad - "This time, you have to sleep on the top bunk and your sister on the bottom bunk!" Son - "WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME??!!"

msjoyfull84 0

Sounds like the beginning of a prank war to me, fill their car with water.

perdix 29

Make your idiot neighbour and his sister-wife pay for your window and then let them sort out from which of their troglodytic, mouth-breathing brood to extract the cash.

The two neighboring families are arguing over who broke the window, not the kids of one neighboring family.

perdix 29

Your interpretation may be a bit more plausible than mine, but mine is more entertaining. I prefer the image of the brother-husband arguing with his sister-wife while their brood of cross-eyed (boss-eyed), slack-jawed, hairy-knuckle-dragging Neanderthals shuffle about randomly in Brownian motion.

At least you know it's one of em. Better then not having a clue as to who did it

Meesersuperman1 4

Damn white trailer trash rednecks. I hate them. So gross and dirty.

Tell them to either shut up or split the cost for repairs.