By poncho31 - 22/05/2010 08:08 - United States

Today, I drove 6 hours to make a job interview missing my best friends' wedding. The interview is actually tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 641
You deserved it 48 533

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kbobcat 0

i would not miss my best freinds wedding ever, i mean theres always jobs out there, but ur freind only gets married once( hopefully)

You're stupid for being willing to miss your best friend's wedding for an interview and for not confirming the dates. Also, even if they happened to be on the same day, you should have tried to reschedule the interview for such an important event.

Comments

Xavi89 0

hahaha don't you feel like a complete jackass!!! watch Kirby do thriller (~..)~ ~(..~). (~..)~

hey look most marriages end in divorce anyway so don't miss the next one and if I were interviewing u and you mentioned that uve got the job no questioned asked as that's an example of many great personal qualities

perdix 29

More jobs end in firing, quitting, layoffs, etc. than marriages end in divorce. And it was HIS interview and only his FRIEND'S wedding. If he blew off his friend's wedding to go watch another friend's interview, he'd be a total douche.

Sorry to say but a job interview is very important!! Can a best friend's wedding pay her rent? Buy her food? Put clothes on her body? Nope. She doesn't really deserve it!! Just hope next time she jots important information like this on a calendar, or in your phone!!

As if you didn't check the dates thoroughly considering it was going to clash with your best friends wedding? Sucks though :(

Sun_Kissed18 25

You are an idiot. Why would you not, double, triple check that it was the same day if he was really your best friend

Perhaps he would prefer to work for his money than be on unemployment and welfare. Many do prefer to EARN a living.

newnew8 0

awe that sucks. I would be so mad OP is ur bestfriend mad at u?

newnew8 0

awe that sucks is ur best friend mad? i know I would be.

Get your priorities straight OP. Work or Party?