By mizzleshizzle - 09/03/2010 18:42 - Canada

Today, I dropped my physics class because I thought I bombed the 50% second midterm test. I got my results an hour after dropping online. I finished with an 83. I can't get back into the course. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 293
You deserved it 64 754

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You really need to check first before you do something like that. That's 101% your fault, Y completely DI.

How is this in the love category? Also YDI.

Comments

want a shovel to scoop the sand out of your ******

That's what you get for jumping the gun before you even knew what you made.

YDI for assuming. Just because you THINK you failed at it doesn't necessarily mean you did. You're not going to do great at everything in school so dropping something because you think you failed won't do anything. You can only do better when you do get something bad, and study if you can't remember what you learn. School doesn't usually come naturally to people, so unless you can remember everything you learn you need to work on it. Also, be more sure of yourself.

xhalighx 0

Though I do agree that the OP is an idiot, a "withdraw" looks better on a transcript than a "fail". So it would be wiser to withdraw from a class that you KNEW you were failing. But OP had no knowledge of his grade. OP - Grats. You saved yourself a fail in school and failed at life instead! =D

dudeitsdanny 9

But most schools have a limit, so maybe he just ****** himself out of a needed W. Besides, he did NOT fail, so he wouldn't have gotten that on his transcript

perdix 29

You made the right call. You don't know what the hell you are doing in physics and made some lucky guesses on your midterm. If you can't tell the difference between a B performance and failure, then your luck is bound to run out and certain doom awaits! With nasty, pointy teeth.

deaditegirl 0

YDI. Why the hell didn't you wait until AFTER you got your score? Your idiocy astounds me.

I love you snickerdoodles!! you changed your picture!! love you more!!

That was really dumb, you could of at least waited for your results

Wow, I'm amazed they even let you drop classes after a midterm. All of the schools I've been to won't let you drop a class without a hefty fee after the first week or two. I mean, I could kinda understand if it were an early midterm right on the deadline and you wouldn't get your scores until after the deadline had passed, but since you got your results an hour later, I doubt it was that close to the line.

That must really suck. At my uni they tell you the 30% of the grade you've got so far and a week later the deadline ends for dropping courses. Anyway, OP; you deserve it SO bad.