By Anonymous - 04/03/2011 17:18 - Germany

Today, I dried my hands on the same towel I used this morning to wipe up a few shards of glass. You can't see the small splinters in my hands, but believe me, I can feel them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 839
You deserved it 42 270

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

It's actually the best way to get every little sliver of glass up. I sweep up the pieces then run a damp cloth over the area to get every bit of glass dust. Then I throw the cloth out. OP skipped a very important step.

DaleksAreEpic 0

Wait... wouldn't it actually be you that wipes the towel?

CantusVulpis 12

Epic Doctor Who fan is right

testthecoal 5

At least he didn't use it as a bath towel >.<

perdix 29

Of course I can't see them -- I don't live in Germany. I guess I will believe you since there is no consequence to me if you are lying.

SirEBC 7

Damn it! Eff you perdix. I guess we'll just have to take OP's word for it.

uncbballwins 0

Are you implying that the Holocaust never happened?

uncbballwins 0

sounds like a holocaust joke

birdmansangel 0

um..dust pan? maybe...idiot. who cleans glass with a towel? hope you aren't dumb enough to put it in the washer.

kmarrs 2

I kinda want him to be dumb enough to put it in the washer. I think that FML post would be great fun. Ok, not really.

Igor_g5 0
OCDC 9

Don't procreate a dumbass? All right, I'll procreate a genius.

Use this new found ability to bitch slap people. Double the pain, double the pleasure.

Sinkhole 26

Don't be jealous, you're dumb too.

Devin91 20
Sinkhole 26

Thank you for further proving my point, Devin91.

Devin91 20

honestly I could care less of what you people I will never meet think of me.

* I couldn't care less. Unless you actually do care and have the capacity to care less than currently.

^^ You're unbelievably dumb. Shut up already.