By TaddM21 - 02/01/2015 03:18 - United States - Salem

Today, I dragged my grill outside in the freezing cold to cook a steak for New Year's day. I left my spatula in the garage, and I set the still-wrapped steak on the grill. I was only gone 45 seconds, but that was long enough for my cat to open the wrapper and run off with my steak in his jaws. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 813
You deserved it 6 925

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

My cat stole a steak out of my hand once as I moved it from the fridge to the grill. He's never looked at me so viciously as when I tried to take it from him.

This may seem like a stupid question, but why were you grilling outside in the cold during winter? Usually people use BBQ's during the summer, I thought? Although, that does sound like something my mother or granny would do, to avoid the smell of cooking travelling through the whole house...

not everyone lets the snow stop them

I love grilling in the winter. doesn't matter what time of year it is, my grill is constantly being used.

My dad also bbq's in the winter in the snow. Some people just really crave a bbq'd steak or something and they just bundle up.

Cats are pretty sneaky when it comes to food

FroggerForReal 11

I guess he must've thought it was first come first serve

I've heard good things about cat meat. ;P Happy new year!

"Honey, get my gun!" "Why, what's wrong?" "Imma kill me a ****** cat!"

anthonyksee 11

Maybe the cat's own food isn't good enough?

LostInTheZone11 29

I voted both, because that sucks, but you could have closed or put the cover on the grill while you were away.

Really? He was gone for 45 seconds. Who goes to the bother of covering the grill for such a short time just in case ninja kitty comes and swipes the meat?