By loser. - 20/03/2010 06:23 - Canada

Today, I dove into the water perfectly, and my bikini bottoms came off. I splashed around nervously. This guy must have thought I was drowning, and dove in to save me. He emerged from the water carrying a half naked girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 479
You deserved it 56

Top comments

So let me get this straight: You feel the need to tell us that you dove "perfectly," indicating that you're a prima donna. Then, because you're a prima donna, you made a big show of splashing around in the water and freaking out like you were drowning instead of just blushing and looking around like a normal person. Then, when someone jumped in to rescue you, you continued to cry and panic instead of snapping back to reality and telling the person you were ok, and didn't think to stop even as he started dragging you back to the side of the pool? How did you not deserve it?

Comments

How is this an FML? Didn't you have a, "Half-naked Beach Party," afterwards? Oh, you didn't? Then FYL for not beung spontaneous...

perdix 29

I'll give you a 10. (If you wait around long enough to do it three times. It's additive, right?)

reminds me of the Dice Clay joke... "She told me to give her ten inches and hurt her... so I fu#*ed her twice and hit her in the head with a brick... Oh!".

that's kinda akward lol did you not say anything when he was saving you

You see, that's why, after having this happen to me more than once, I went out and bought a swim suit that had a pair of shorts. They have no elastic waistband so, unless one is too dumb to do them up properly, it's impossible for them to peel off when you dive.

so he emerged with a half naked girl? and what about you.. did you find the bottoms swimming with the corpse? see how we can read these dnd misinterperet them? haha.... yea.. ooh a pony!

No. I really don't see how you can misinterpret this story. It's pretty cut and dry.

"I dove in perfectly.." This isn't hard to figure--she wanted them to come off. I am proud of her for wanting to share her body.

diving with a two piece on is so smart.........