By mcdonalds - 06/08/2013 04:11 - United States

Today, I dislocated my shoulder. I was screaming and writhing in pain, and my eyes were shut for most of the ride to the hospital. We stopped, and I was thrilled because I thought we were at the ER. I was wrong. My dad had stopped to order a cheeseburger. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 218
You deserved it 4 843

Same thing different taste

Comments

andits 21

Ouch! Rejected! I'm sorry that really sucks. I wouldn't really suggest it but that one sounds like there should be revenge/pay back!

Wizzlbang 10

Are we reading the same fml right now?

And through distraction, he channeled all your thoughts to being agitated at him. He was only thinking about you.

If he offered you a chip he's in the clear.

Wowxoxo 17

"Here, eat this and stop your whining..."

Sometimes I really have to wonder where some people's parents get their ideas, granted you weren't in a life or death situation. But I know what a dislocated shoulder -among other joints- feels like, and that sucks big time! I hope you got to the hospital quickly afterwards though.

It doesn't hurt that much, maybe the cheeseburger was to make you stop screaming? If you be good you'll get an ice cream..

ydi for being over-dramatic. next time suck it up and shut up

Suck up the cheeseburger? Yes please! Oh wait, you were just being a jerk? Never mind...

TheDrifter 23

Oddly, the chinchilla lady has a point. Screaming is a harmless release, but writhing will actually make the pain worse. The best thing for a dislocated shoulder is to put it in a sling that holds the arm's weight without causing upward pressure and holding as still as possible.

I agree with #19. Unless this person is a kid, they should really stop being over dramatic. It is just a dislocated shoulder, it is not THAT bad.

ilikepizzapies 8

This reminds me of the family guy episode where Lois Griffin's sister was about to have her baby and Peter and on the way to the hospital Peter stops by a fast food drive in

WompWompWomp123 7

If he bought you one too, then you'll be grateful once the hospital food cart comes around.

ajaj26 12

Every man deserves a cheeseburger!