By flatfoot - 09/08/2012 19:33 - Canada - Hamilton

Today, I discovered the crunching noise your foot will make if you accidentally drop a cement block on it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 257
You deserved it 3 008

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I always hate when they add that noise in movies! GROSS! Feel better OP!

Comments

Ashley0911 8

Why exactly did you have a cement block to drop on your foot?

OP probably lost their hacky sack and tried to replace it.

If you are serious. He could have dropped a cynderblock on his foot. I have tons of them laying around my house and they are great for weighing stuff down.

KiddNYC1O 20

I know similar pain. When I was about four years old I dropped one on my big right toe. The whole nail came off and blood was everywhere. I was then rushed to the hospital and surgery was performed.

JKr3slEMO 5

happened to me too but I didn't need surgery..

Ppl alreddi knew about that noise... Loll !! :)

Snackycake 20

*already*, sorry but it was bothering me. *EDIT*So sorry wrong comment, lol

I can fix that. No seriously, I can. Call me.

Fix his foot after the block smashed it, or fix his ability to hear the sound it makes? I am confident in your ability to do both, but OP might have a different opinion.

I can fix it, too! With lots and lots of fluffy adorable chipmunk love. And drugs. Results may vary.

Trust him *puts on sunglasses* he's a doctor.

32) Uh, this doctor doesn't like the /sunglasses bit.

The "he's a" is supposed to come BEFORE the sunglasses! C'mon!

They don't call him Doc for no reason you know.

ruabadfishtoo 0

I just imagined the sound and cringed. Ouch

DarkHelmet 10

Been there done that. Not a melodious sound at all is it

Dark helmet holy shit space balls!! " you went above my helmet?!" dark helmet " no sir more to the side sir" space ball solider *dark helmet put on ring.* " oh shit, please not that!" space ball solider. " Yes that" dark helmet. "ahhhh" space ball solider.... Great movie

You never saw the movie space balls????

@ 74, While I love the movie spaceballs, I fail to see how any of that is relevant to either the FML or the comment you posted under.

Lrigglez 7

Hope your foot feels better op. Next time wear steel toes maybe?

tb713317 6

if steel toe boots shatter it'd do a whole heck of a lot more damage than that...

That would not protect anything beyond the toes. Guess when someone asks why he has a cast, he can say "Dropped a cement block on my foot and broke a lot of bones. But at least my toes are okay!"

Think that hurts? Try getting stepped on by a mammoth.

*squints* for a moment, I thought you jacked my user name...I'm watching you

Do you have surveillance set up, or some form of supernatural vision?

I'm sensing an incoming chipmunk induced apocalypse approaching. Better stock up on provisions.

I just realized I have no idea where this conversation is going.

Neither do I, kitty. I'm very skeptical of this bulldog. *squint* I'm not even sure what happened after the "IM POISONOUS" part.

OH GOD IM CONFUSED. IM HYPERVENTILATING! BRING ME A BAG.

No you di'nt. I'm too high to maul anyone right now, though.

Casting call for you, OP. (Hope it heals well.)