By dumbasdogshit - 11/08/2012 00:45 - Australia - Gold Coast

Today, I discovered that when a cyclist tears down the street, slaps you across the face as he passes, looks back laughing and flips you off, then crashes into a lamppost, he'll still blame you and threaten to sue, even after you rush over to check his injuries. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 780
You deserved it 2 552

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PrussiaisAwesome 15

I like to see him try to sue. That would be so funny.

mzrobinson 13

Sue back for assault and harassment! (;

Comments

Even if he did sue, you'd win anyway:) But FYL OP, for being nice to a person who was rude to you and for having to put up with his crap!

I don't think his case would make it to court. He just fell off his bike. I highly doubt any attorney would even take his case. he doesn't really have anything for which to sue. "for emotional or physical harm" wouldn't even work because OP didnt even push him. It wouldn't stand. (I work at a law firm)

It shouldn't make it to court. That's good it wouldn't then. People who want a quick buck for THEIR stupidity. Just stupid really.

Steve95401 49

Final Score: Karma 1, Asshole Cyclist 0

What about the saying, "karma is a bitch if you are one"?

Tragichero92 12

Final Score : Karma 1 Trollface 0

After all that you still went to help him? OP you are a really good person.

kut17 11

Bicyclists think they own the road. I'm glad he crashed.

iHeartRKO 5

So do motorcycles. And I see stickers everywhere to watch out for them, no, they need to watch there damn selves.

zuzupetalsYO 11

#40-You are dumb as dog shit.

Everyone is responsible for sharing the road. Don't like it? Don't drive.

zuzupetalsYO 11

77-Since there is only one AS in OP's name...never mind, you are not worth it.

40- You're an asshole. While they do need to watch out for themselves, you have to watch for them as well. Remember, they don't have a 2 ton steel frame protecting their bodies like us.

Douchebag alert!!! Hope the lawyer just laughs at him.

YDI for even thinking about helping him. If it was life threatening yes, but not for that. Laugh and keep walking

Because checking to see if someone is okay after colliding with a lamppost is a bad thing, right?

YeaSo3 14

Yep! If they slap you for no damn reason eff em... He deserve to run into the lampost for smacking strangers...im sure he was fine anyway!

you're an idiot, dude. even if the cyclist drove by and bitch slapped him for no reason, and flipped him off, that doesnt change the fact that he did the right thing by checking his injuries after he got to first base with the lamp post. it's called being a good person. he doesnt deserve it because he checked the injuries.

I'm sorry op but that's funny as ****! I wanna try that now next time I ride my bike lol

And if you do I hope that you also smash into a lamp post :)

That's too confusing. What? Why would anyone do that? Hmm