By Ewwwwww - 04/02/2010 18:53 - United States

Today, I discovered that the rancid stench in my bathroom was a decaying carcass of a mouse in my toilet tank. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 727
You deserved it 3 348

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Hey, at least it wasn't your slippers or underwear or something.

x805xUnknown 6

Sounds... Interesting?! Haha...

Julieeeee_fml 0

EWW EWWW EWWW. I'd be like scared to go to the bathroooom :(

While that sucks, it's hardly FML worthy. Just get your dog to eat it and the problem will be solved.

Have you never seen a dog eat something completely disgusting to human eyes? Have you never been witness to the glorious sight of a canine masticating a chunk of feces? Have you not observed the look of ecstasy on said canine's face as the individual particles of excrement smoothly rush down his throat? Dogs will eat anything, the stinkier the better. A rotting mouse carcass would be delicious to the average dog.

whitneypurv 0
perdix 29

Why was there a mouse in your toilet tank? Did you switch to a trackball?

KurouTenshi 0

hahaha clit clicker!!! OP fyl and keep your place cleaner and you won't get rats :)

I've gotten that sort of thing before. Catching mice under shadowy radiators sometimes leads to missed vermin. Which leads to decay and smell.

It wasn't solely the pungent stench of the rotting mouse, it was you whenever you took off your pants to use the restroom as well.

hayleyd2012 0

Thats just gross. HA to who said master spliter! go ninja turtles!

SettoFail 9

That's so gross, how would it even get there...?