By Drew - 06/03/2013 15:16 - United States - Great Falls

Today, I discovered that the neck injury that my mom has had since last week was planned just as an excuse not to shovel when today's snowstorm came. She has planned on being lazy for over a week now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 002
You deserved it 3 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nightwing98 22

Damn, that's a lot of planning just to be lazy. I'm pretty sure it's counter-productive.

perdix 29

Your mom is very industrious -- she had to combine the skills of a meteorologist, an orthopedist and an actress to pull off this trick. And what the **** kind of son are you? Why aren't you shoveling Momma's snow? She pushed your big, bulbous head through her ****** -- you owe her big time!

Comments

Your mom is just simply awesome in my opinion. I'm sure she has shoveled snow many times, what is a break for her gonna hurt? Besides I would be ecstatic to have all the snow, we go through all the four seasons in one day here in missouri!

So the fact that she has shoveled before makes it ok for her to fake an injury to get out of it this time? That makes her a lazy asshole and you an idiot for thinking she's awesome. In my opinion.

Okay, I can have my own damn opinion as you can yours. So what she faked it, I wonder how many times the kid has faked being hurt or sick to get out of something. There is no difference. All kids do it so a mother can do it every once In a while too.

So you're saying she's justified because her kid has "probably" done it before? Two wrongs make a right in your world? Oh wait, I'm sorry, it's your opinion. Please, carry on with your stupid reasoning.

36- You are entitled to have your own opinion, but there are certainly ways to do things properly. As the mother she shouldn't have faked it, if she did need a break she could've asked for one maturely. Children lie and fake because they haven't learned any better yet. The task of teaching and setting a proper example falls on adults or parents.

Wow people on here sure do get all your panties in a bundle. So what it's their problems, not ours.

Yes I do agree with you, but it's still funny me to me. I never said that she couldn't do it another way but she didn't. Love how I'm the one being bashed on when there are plenty more people on here that thought the mom had a win too.

Just because it isn't our problem doesn't make it right or justifiable, especially with that logic. And no, you're not the only one getting "bashed". Do you see any of the other similar comments being upvoted? No. Perdix is the only one who is, and 95% of the time he's being sarcastic, which you obviously werent. Also, people on here have a low tolerance for idiocy, if you could call that getting "your panties in a bundle".

Okay. Done with with the senselessness, you and I both know it's a waste of time. Your going to think what you want and as will I. Have a good day.

You're* lololol No but seriously, trying to justify stupid behaviour in adults by claiming "children do it too!" is one of the stupidest arguments I've ever heard here.

If the children were allowed to justify anything they could do by saying "adults do it too!" think of all the awful shit they would get away with. We're much worse than kids, so now point trying to compare us to them, but instaed act as good role models lest we be responsable for them picking up our bad behaviour.

What I meant by that is the kid is probably old enough to know right from wrong just as his mother is. I seriously doubt this kid is really young considering it was posted on here. There was no harm meant by me thinking it was funny. So what the kid had to help out his mom whether she was really hurt or not. She shouldn't have to fake it to get help.

Just be a good son, and offer her some help regardless of injuries. Maybe if you helped out more often she wouldn't have a reason to lie.

I think this may be a win on the Mom's part.

acerima 11

The fact she had to do that means you're just as lazy. Your mom shouldn't have to worry about shoveling snow!

Isn't that what kids are for? Unskilled labor?

Momma -1 You - 0 Your momma's not lazy, she's a genius! Besides, she's your momma, get your Big-Mac filled fat ass out there and shovel the snow for her!

While the OP's Mother may have been dishonest about her condition, maybe OP or another family member can help her out. Maybe the OP has another job to do?

Theme park with roller coasters, go karting, horseback riding, sledding, offroading, yoga, volleyball. Most moms would do those with their kids. Don't allow her to join.

She didn't have to make up some story just to get out of it. What's wrong with simply asking someone to do else to do it as a favor? I don't really see the need for some intricate plot to be lazy.