By whoanoa - 10/03/2010 03:12 - United States

Today, I discovered that my mother uses my eyebrow tweezers to pull ticks off the dog. She also hasn't figured out that just dipping the tweezers in alcohol doesn't automatically sterilize them. Especially if there is icky dog hair still stuck on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 434
You deserved it 3 214

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Actually, alcohol will kill most bacteria, so you're wrong. But I agree that it's sick that she's using them in the first place, and going through the trouble of sterilizing them without removing the hair. There's tweezers at Walgreen's for a dollar and they work just fine on my eyebrows... if you're not a caveman, it shouldn't be a big deal to get a new one (at least she wasn't using your hairbrush on the dog and GIVING you ticks).

Comments

I'd donate the tweezers to your tic infested dog, go buy another pair, and stash them from your intelligent mother.

Actually, alcohol will kill most bacteria, so you're wrong. But I agree that it's sick that she's using them in the first place, and going through the trouble of sterilizing them without removing the hair. There's tweezers at Walgreen's for a dollar and they work just fine on my eyebrows... if you're not a caveman, it shouldn't be a big deal to get a new one (at least she wasn't using your hairbrush on the dog and GIVING you ticks).

uhh the Geico man is so gonna kick your ass :P

mama2b3 20

snickerdoodle sure knows a lot about removing ticks...

epoh_fml 0

seriously? where I live tick removal is common knowledge as we have a lot of deer. it's not tha strange that she knows how to remove a tick.

You really know a lot about the removal of ticks... you researched just to help the OP. Bravo[a?] good job.

yoyoyoyokidd 0

One day I'm going to see snickerdoodles walking and I'm goin to throw a rock at her head just because..

jamie_leeann23 0

@yoyoyoyokidd hahaha I know it might sound awful but I hope you do. haha.

what's ur problem? stop picking on her.... she's already said that she read it before

jamie_leeann23 0

snickerdoodles just likes to assume things. :)

jamie_leeann23 0

man u love snickerdoodles don't you, hahah. I will "pick" on her a million times if I wanted to, what can you really do about it. ;)

Why people are always mean to Snicks? I know that some of her comments are rude/mean, but that's not the case on this comment. Give her a break, at least when she is being nice