By Notsurewhattofeelaboutthis - 07/08/2015 02:55 - Australia - Ashfield

Spicy
Today, I discovered that my ex-girlfriend writes erotic fiction describing all of my moves in intimate detail. The whole internet gets to critique my entire sexual repertoire. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 973
You deserved it 3 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

missyfiona89 28

Where can we read what she wrote?

I'm sure the Internet is going to give you some good pointers

Comments

She's eventual going to run out of material to write.

This is either good or bad depending on your performance bro.

Its hardly fiction if it documents you're exploits. But total fml!

RedPillSucks 31

it might be fiction if she's making stuff up along the way. which reads better? *after 11 seconds he was done and I was unsatisfied *after 2 hours I was raw and unsatisfied. *as he looked into my eyes, I was already close to coming. his playful thrusts grew stronger and stronger, bringing me to the edge of climax. Easing back, he kept me there for what felt like an eternity, until a wave of pleasure broke over me and I finally understood "la petit mort"

The fact that you understand that phrase gives you 10+ cool points

jsan727 17

That one paragraph is still 100x better written than the entire 50 shades series.

Holy shit, is she posting anonymously, or is there anything that would identify you?

I /think/ that's legal, so long as she didn't actually reveal your identity on the web.

K_kanaka 26

PROOF OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! On a more serious note that's pretty embarrassing.

I guess the real question is, what's the feedback? Cuz that will determine whether or not this is really bad.

It's possible that you are just fiction.

saffy66 34

Take it as a compliment, if you were a dud in the sack it wouldn't be erotic fiction - it would be humour :)

flyingflies 36

Link? Research purposes and all.