By pizzachest - 19/08/2011 13:11 - Canada

Today, I discovered that I won't be able to wear the dress with a low neck line that I bought for my cousin's wedding, because my older brother thought it would be funny to mix a scented body-wash that he knows makes my skin break out in hives, with my regular one. My chest looks like a pizza. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 360
You deserved it 2 846

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sucks to be you! Anyway, it's your cousin's day. Not everyone's gonna be looking at you so you'll be fine!

Comments

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Except it'll only make it look like tiny clay mountains.

Maybe you'll meet an amazing pizza delivery guy :)

youcantwin 8
AyeQueLoca 8

She should clean the toilet with his toothbrush, only fair!

Glitterhinoceros 14
all4pooh 4

Why do brothers have to be such a pain in the a**

You said it, No. 25. This is the kind of shit I grew up with. What is wrong with some people? There have been a lot of FMLs that begin, "Today, my friend/relative thought it would be funny to..." do some shitty thing to the OP. It would never occur to me to do something shitty to anyone, be it a friend, relative or a perfect stranger, much less do something shitty and think it was funny. Hurting other people's feelings or ruining something on them is NOT funny and it is even more unfunny when it comes at the hands of someone who is supposed to care about you.

I'm not that bad... I get along with my siste pretty well. (Mostly because they'll put me in the basement with our chained up midget if I misbehave...)

USMC0331 0

That was probably step one in his master plot so he can rub anti-itch cream on his sister's chest

Uh...I hate to break it to you OP, but some of us look like a pizza chest, back, and/or face daily.

I'm just curious why you feel the need to show so much at your COUSIN'S WEDDING. It is her day... not yours. Keep yourself looking nice without showing so much. The focus isn't you and your chest.

You missed the point because YOU are focusing on the OP's chest. The point is that she bought a dress for a wedding which she now cannot wear because by doing so she would expose an unsightly pizza chest courtesy of her asshole brother. She stated that she couldn't wear her new dress because it's too low cut and exposes the breakout on her chest, not "I can't wear my new hooker dress and let my **** hang out like the town ***** at my cousin's wedding." The chest is not just ****. There's that whole area of skin between the neck and the **** that is also the chest. Wearing a low-cut dress to a wedding does not mean that the OP is trying to steal the limelight from the bride and low cut is, to some extent, a variable. Before pregnancy I was flat as a board so a dress could have been slit to the navel on me and you wouldn't have seen cleavage because there wasn't any. A low cut dress on me looked a lot different than it does on Dolly Parton; I did not look particularly sexy in one but a big busted woman would. We do not know the OP's bra size so you are assuming she wanted to wear a "look at my ****" dress to ruin her cousin's day when she may have just picked out a dress that looked really good on her and made her feel great. People want to look good when they go to dressy functions, particularly when lots of pictures are going to be taken and where there is an opportunity to meet new people. I know several couples who met each other at weddings. Single people know you can meet other single people at weddings so a lot of them dress to attract other single people, not to outshine the bride, which is nearly impossible anyway.

Dude, read it or not. It's your choice. Too bad you are too lazy to read, though. You might learn something if you took five minutes to absorb a new idea.

Thanks, #35. That's what I was thinking. OP never mentioned exactly how low-cut the dress was. Plus, what gives him the right to give her an allergic reaction regardless? I'd say a little itching powder in his boxer shorts would even the score.

You're welcome, 83. And you are right. The bottom line is this was a rotten thing for her brother to do.

If I were in your situation...I would write 'pizza' on my man boobs, and then attend the wedding topless and go up to guys and say:" Want my slice? (;" Embrace your gift!

Jump off a building head first. Seriously.

Well...Someone doesn't understand humour... x]

bubo_fml 10

Call me if U want x-tra cheese!