By Anonymous - 16/12/2011 22:02 - United States

Today, I discovered that for the last six months my mother has been leaving my TV on FOX while I sleep, in the hope that my subconscious will absorb it and turn me into "a morally-upright human being". FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 201
You deserved it 5 072

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yourlifesfucked 0

If she wants someone with morals, better try some other channel...

Leave her tv on the parenting channel, might help.

Comments

niospartan 8

That's just morally disgusting on her part.

FOX News; where the morals are left behind the set of those republican-biased sons o' bitches. Welcome to White-America folks.

Being so hellbent on morals, I must say you did a masterful job proving your point with a racist comment yourself. Hypocrite.

Petunia888 13

Brainwashing via FOX news...typical.

Aukaure 3

The tides go in, the tides go out, never a miscomunication... You can't explain that!

This is amusing. A truly morally upright human being should allow others to make their own decisions. I assume your mother believes herself to be morally upright and wants you to be more like her.

Fox is pretty much taboo in my household; Fox News is the worst news channel on earth. Oh and All these people that come up with any GOP Candidate comments are politcally perryrizing any newt candidates that could romney their way into the congression paul.

Yeah I'm going to go ahead and say it.... FAIL

flockz 19

i appreciate effort, and the fact that you trolls have nothing better to add than "FAIL" and "wrong usage of semicolon" makes me think you should shush up and try to think of puns for yourself.

meganfoxsbitch 0

And yet any one of those candidates would do better than the democrat who put us so far in debt we'll never climb out..

^ Look here everyone, we've got a common troll. The US economy took a nose dive sometime between Bill Clinton exiting power after fairly stabilizing the economy, and sometime before Barack Obama entered power with a terrible economy to deal with. Now, I WONDER under which President that economic ruin happened...? And I also wonder why you think George W Bush is or was a Democrat...

laxbro182 1

Hey look here this guy has no idea what he is talking about! Sure Bush added 5 trillion dollars in debt but that was over 8 years! Obama has added 4 trillion dollar in 2 years. Last time I checked that's more per year. You sir fail at life

flockz 19

tell her the wetter you get in the shower, the smarter you get. then sit on the couch, put your feet up, and watch some cartoons as she panics.

ninjuh_wingman 29

Is she really that stupid to believe that would work?

Xquisite1 28

This FML originally read Republican instead of "morally -upright".... the mods changed it.

monkeysareyummy 0

ESPN would be better.. Just sayin